Did anyone see this yet????...2014 ACR on the TOP GEAR TRACK!

neilsfishing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be good to get one around the track, my ACR will be on thetop gear track on a charity day not the full track though

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the game is on X box called Forza 3?

Anyway it cant be the Top Gear track because there are no puddles on it :D the weather is really unpredictable there ;)

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
totally didnt realize it was a game the 1st time i saw it. really bad ass & realistic

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just saw a red/black 2014 ACR in the current version of Motor Trend (I think) tonight... Bad looking car! Article said it is a for sure go... I assume someone here will post very soon.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw a red/black 2014 ACR in the current version of Motor Trend (I think) tonight... Bad looking car! Article said it is a for sure go... I assume someone here will post very soon.

It has been posted, but it is just a photoshop. It isn't real.

You must be registered for see images

kenbrackins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 15 y.o. son whips my a$$ on Forza every time we play. We made a super cool driving simulator station out of a real racing seat. Great vibrations and steering wheel reacts very realistically. The video gen 3 viper handles just about exactly like my real one does. Tracks are very realistic. Sebring is identical and the other tracks that I have visited also look like the real deal. You will have hours of fun with the right set up. Save yourself a lot of gas and tires as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang