Did I go too far with this new look ?

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that my Viper needed a new look.
So I worked a little with a designer on the car.
This is what we got after 7 hours of work:

lettradesign.jpg

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In general I don't like stickers / graphics on cars, but yours actually looks all right. It'll be nice for the track.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would pull the stickers off the hood, and place the ACR sticker on the from bumper and the viper club sticker on the windshield.

Otherwise they look good.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you race, I like it. If you pose, well :crazy: .

+1

Looks great for a tracker. Now complete the look with a slight brush up against a tire wall. Then take it out on the town Saturday night. They'll love you. LOL

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. Nice for the track too. However, around town--quite the attention getter for sure...
Yeah, like a Viper isn't an attention getter already!!! I love the look, I have been debating about doing something like that.................?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Is that what people do when they don't have stripes? :D

just kidding! That is actually very tastefully done.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
imho, yes. go with whatever makes you happy though... pictures of deer, chewbacca, or chewbacca riding a deer...

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just add a front splitter and a rear wing and you'll fool a LOT of people on the street into thinking you are driving a pure race car. The car looks great as is though!

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just add a front splitter and a rear wing and you'll fool a LOT of people on the street into thinking you are driving a pure race car. The car looks great as is though!

Yep, I agree. I would go all the way for the "Tracker" look. Definitly a very good start.

OP
OP
S

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a very disappointing comment on my viper yesterday.
I stopped at a gas station to fill up my Viper.
There was an old Ford Windstar parked beside my Viper with a small 5 years old kid and his mother. The kid asks his mother “Mom is this car really races ?” Her mom: “No sweetie, it is just a regular car, come on we have to leave”.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look Great for the track.
And I bet if you paid someone at BabelMotorSports they could do that “Wall Slap” Custom look for you for free. To give it the full effect.

But seriously, If your tracking the car it looks great. If it’s your street car. Drive it around for awhile to you get sick of it, then peel them all off. IMO

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks way cool I think.
It appears to have reflective #s and if so I would change those. Unless you don't like pictures taken of it. Nothing worse than trying to get a picture with flash on a race car with reflective #s.
Mine's going to the sticker shop in the morning to get a similar treatment, mine will be #43, the wing's on the way.
Tim

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you told me that you put a whole bunch of stickers on your black Viper, I would think to myself "That has got to look awful" but for some reason, when I actually see it, I like it. I actually think that looks good.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a very disappointing comment on my viper yesterday.
I stopped at a gas station to fill up my Viper.
There was an old Ford Windstar parked beside my Viper with a small 5 years old kid and his mother. The kid asks his mother “Mom is this car really races ?” Her mom: “No sweetie, it is just a regular car, come on we have to leave”.

OUCH.