Did PVO seriously consider this concept for the SRT?

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
The actual "drawing" of the approved SRT/10 looks much better than that. The one you refer to looks like a BMW?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It looks great to me!

Now that you mention it, it does have a little tinge of Z3 in the rear facsia. I still like it better than the SRT.

In my opinion, the dwg in question has more rounded, subtle, **** lines than the SRT. And with a little work, it could have been made into a suitable replacement for the GTS, that would have carried forward the slinky outrageousness of the GTS, but only in spirit.

In my opinion, the SRT brought the seductive sensuousness of the GTS style to an abrupt halt, and carries forward none of its charm.

Well, I'm sorry to open this can of worms again. I was just wondering if they ever seriously considered that concept drawing.

RockyTop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "S" shape of the side gill is exactly what I envisioned. Not a huge change from the actual SRT-10, but a much better look. Oh well.

Guyver1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one on the far left would be something-like I think a GT1-class superviper would look like.

The next one to the right of that one is my personal favorite, getting rid of the side-scallop completely.

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy that is cool, I might have considered an SRT if they looked like that... Oh well, I didn't want to pony up that much cash anyways.