Did Ringgold Dodge make it through the tornado?

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consider donating to organizations that are one the ground helping out in these disaster spots. (Samaritan's Purse, Red Cross, etc) We may not have the time to help, but we sure have the money to help.

I've seen first-hand how efficient Samaritan's Purse is on the ground in giving valuable help and hope to folks that are in dire need of both.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Mike yesterday after Tom called me and Mike said they had just built a new Lube Service Building and it was nothing left of the building. He said windows were being shattered in his vehicles like weak ice. He said they are still in a state of shock.
Mike I am glad you and your folks are safe, your building and cars can be replaced. I am sorry for your devistation hope you will rebuild bigger and better than before.Let us know if we can help.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also Mike RT10 lives in Enterprise, Ala.....sure hope he and his family made it through all these tornados safe...What a terrible disaster this has turned out to be for many many families? We went thru it in Katrina... Tore our house clean up....but no one got killed...GOD has a reason for everything but sometimes it is real hard to understand...Keep your faith!! :usa:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Mike yesterday after Tom called me and Mike said they had just built a new Lube Service Building and it was nothing left of the building. He said windows were being shattered in his vehicles like weak ice. He said they are still in a state of shock.
Mike I am glad you and your folks are safe, your building and cars can be replaced. I am sorry for your devistation hope you will rebuild bigger and better than before.Let us know if we can help.

3 words come to mind: devastating, shocking and tragic. I hope everyone will be able to process the sightings they find, build everything back up again and move forward from there... wish there was something I could do to help :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang