6041PICT0039PP-med.JPG

6041PICT0046PP-med.JPG

6041PICT0053PP-med.JPG

6041PICT0058PP-med.JPG

6041PICT0065PP-med.JPG

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn that looks good. Looks like it would a ***** to clean though after 10K miles or so. Maybe thats why the stock logo came in black?

Reaction score
Damn that looks good. Looks like it would a ***** to clean though after 10K miles or so. Maybe thats why the stock logo came in black?

Nope. Can't say that I have put 10K miles on since I painted mine a few years ago, but all I do is wipe it down with a damp rag every other wash or so. I put on so much paint back then that the ENTIRE area is SMOOTH as a baby's butt, so wiping it easy (uh....that didn't come out right for some reason). :)

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nope. Can't say that I have put 10K miles on since I painted mine a few years ago, but all I do is wipe it down with a damp rag every other wash or so. I put on so much paint back then that the ENTIRE area is SMOOTH as a baby's butt, so wiping it easy (uh....that didn't come out right for some reason). :)

LMAO - on my 4th viper and have never gotten to 10K yet :D so i dont worry to
much about that. also i have a few coats of clear coat high temp over the logo.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What brand and type of paint did you use. I had one on my 96 r/t 10, but I bought. I would like to make one myself for my blue and white. Did you just tape and paint?
Thanks

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
auto exterior paint with high temp clearcoat will do the job, just make sure your old pad is good enough to do it over....or just get a new pad to start with....one more option will be order it right from us, so save you some time and get the high quality finish...

www.RandJDistributing.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte