Did you know that Hennessey ...

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not that i really would care that much, but can anyone confirm?

my apologies also go out to the victims..

- eddie -

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Its a sad story. Poor management can kill a good thing. A dark chapter in the Viper's otherwise great history.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He still answers the phone. Just moved 20 miles our of Houston, rent is not as much as the new shop was. There are people talking to him daily. Air dams will be in maybe next week.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he will move to California and give us all good service and start ripping off the guys from Texas!
laugh.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sheyster:
That's got to be the understatement of the year!
laugh.gif

Don't confuse criminal behavior with poor management.
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sheyster:

Well, isn't criminal behavior a symptom of bad management? I don't see how those two are mutually exclusive.

If you got behind on your mortgage, and robbed a bank, that would constitute bad judgement, or management of your life, as well as exemplifying criminal behavior.

I know full well some of the things he did could constitute criminal behavior. He will have his day in court, as will his victims, uhm, I mean, customers.

I felt no need to get into that. All I was doing is putting my feelings in perspective, like you do at a funeral.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by No Mercy:

I just want to know how HMS is going to be producing these TT cars with no TT mechanic??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good question. I've known the guy (casually) for nearly 8 years and have never seen him with any kind of tool in his hands. An air gauge isn't a tool, is it?

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Dean:
and have never seen him with any kind of tool in his hands.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm.....
supergrin.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chimay52:
Umm.....
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We hope Dean wouldn't be there at that time!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chimay52:
Umm.....
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get your mind out of the gutter!

laugh.gif

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, my mind is so far beneath the gutter it's not funny!

It's in, like, the cesspool **** runoff of the gutter. I strive to get it to gutter status one day, then work my way to respectable and even, heaven forbid, decency.

One step at a time though.

alexWS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
confused.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by alexWS6 on 08-06-2002 at 11:11 PM</font>

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by No Mercy:
I spoke with Sgt. Yeoman last week. He has a ton of info, he told me that it was overwhelming. The FBI was looking for him on Monday also. YES!!!! His friggen B.S. will end soon!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice!