Diecast and poster

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I am going to step on some toes here.....but the truth is welcome. My wife recently ordered a 2008 Diecast car and poster from The Viper Store. So here is my problem.....the diecast car is found other places on the net and toy stores for like $14.99. The Viper Store has them for $34.95. The model is a JADA brand name and they sent it to me wrapped in bubble wrap in a box. It was not even in the original box. The poster can be found for around $14.95 and they had it for $39.95! Now, I have no problem with someone making a profit, but this is crazy! I will be the first to say that The Viper Store has a very nice selection of items for the Viper, however there is no need to jack up prices like this on items that are not hard to find. My wife was disgusted after I told her about the prices. I felt bad too, since I told her about The Viper Store. Ok, I am done venting....

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have found that the Viper Store is really expensive on almost everything. There is nothing that I have found on the Viper Store that I wanted that I didn't find the exact same thing much cheaper somewhere else. I haven't purchased anything from the Viper Store.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say, after a totally dissatisfying experience with them, they refunded my money plus postage. Good luck and buyer beware.

Craig

OP
OP
V

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't even know about refunds or such with them, I have not asked. I figure by the time I loose my shipping costs and have to pay for the returned shipping, I might as well keep the items. Do you guys know anywhere to buy Viper banners that I can hang in the garage?

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Venom08...keep stepping...I purchased my viper late last year and since them I've done a lot of shopping around looking for numerous viper items. I spent $600+ at PartsRack, done some business with Dave's Big Brakes and MGW. I also just spent almost $3K on a 3-piece top from Mach 7 Motor Sports. I was shocked at how much the Viper Store charges for their products...most of which can be found elsewhere for less money. I've been a lurker/member of this forum for a while now and have never read anything about the Viper Store adding any value to this site, they aren't listed as being a site sponsor. I wouldn't feel bad about returning the items.

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Store has them for $34.95. The model is a JADA brand name and they sent it to me wrapped in bubble wrap in a box. It was not even in the original box.

Sorry for your experience. I agree with you and personally have never bought anything from the Viper Store. To comment on your point above, the Jada's were also sold in tray form. My guess is the Store purchased them this way because their cost would have been cheaper (to buy and ship) then the individually boxed ones, which only adds to their profit. Based on this, yours was probably not removed from an individual box.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Eric

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That *****. What I have learned over the years thanks to the internet, someone will always have it cheaper. I spend a few mins before I buy pretty much anything and do a quick search. Ebay is great if your not in a hurry for a item.
As for the Viper Store. They were using pics of my car with out anyones permission, so already a bad taste in my mouth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX