Differential gear oil on a 1994 question

Gumbyrage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone used the valvoline full synthetic 75w140 gear oil for their diff? It says it already has friction modifier in it im wondering if it’s adequate enough or the mopar friction modifier would still be needed?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just serviced my GTS with that product in late May and did 2 days at COTA with it. First time I've tried it, but nothing unexpected came of it - performs just fine. I like the fact that it comes in squeezy containers that fit easily in the confined space. I bought 2, but only used 1.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 2 royal purple ones when it was on sale for $16.22. It too has the modifier in it and emailed them asking about. Got no reply back. Going to add a little bit the modifier anyways depending it's chemical components.

OP
OP
G

Gumbyrage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just serviced my GTS with that product in late May and did 2 days at COTA with it. First time I've tried it, but nothing unexpected came of it - performs just fine. I like the fact that it comes in squeezy containers that fit easily in the confined space. I bought 2, but only used 1.
So you just used the valvoline and didn’t add any extra friction modifier?