DLM Level 1 ACR dynoed today........#'s here:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DLM Level 1 ACR dynoed today........#\'s here:

Excuse me a moment while I pick my jaw up off the floor. SIX HUNDRED FIFTEEN REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER??? From a level 1 -- Doug's "600 BHP" package -- with stock headers and stock cats??? That is insane!

OK, to put this in perspective, a comparably-priced NA system like APEX's makes about 550 RWHP and 560 RWTQ, requires high-flow (i.e. loud) cats, headers, and a replacement cam. The closest thing to that power level without using NOS of which I am aware is the LPE 725 package, which makes about 620 RWHP / 640 RWTQ and costs $38,000, not to mention again being much louder.

The only way I know to get comparable power as cheaply is with BTR's package, and that uses NOS -- nothing wrong with NOS, of course, but it's a different animal for street driving unless you use a progressive system. Tom's package makes much more RWTQ, of course, so it's faster if you can get the power to the ground.

Dan -- congrats on a fine acquisition, and some **** nice numbers. Please post your dyno sheet!

Doug -- and I'm only saying this as a friend -- you need to start pricing based on results... err, starting after you complete my car, of course
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96