DLM Vipereus Dyno Sheet (816.2 RWHP) Pict...

Reaction score
Doug Levin just e-mailed me the Dyno sheet for his GEN-1 816.2 RWHP run on my Viper (see picture).

Doug is very proud of this one! As he stated earlier, he could have pulled a lot more HP out of this one but decided to stay conservative for reliability reasons. He achieved this world record HP (GEN-1) without over-spinning the blower, or running lean (see Fuel Ratio at bottom). There's no "smoke & mirrors" here! This is an "everyday" driver that is "Bike-Killer" fast, and still runs on California 91 oct. gas! This is all BOOOOOST, without NOS. My congrats to Doug and Crew. :cool:

You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY COW!!!! UNREAL midrange power!!!!!!!! YOu must be kidding me!!! It's all where the power is!! WOW!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That power curve is pretty sick. That fuel curve is also pretty darn sick! Do you have any idea how much power you could make on that if you ran it a bit leaner?

Wow!

JD

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
That power curve is pretty sick. That fuel curve is also pretty darn sick! Do you have any idea how much power you could make on that if you ran it a bit leaner?
Wow!
JD

A Lot! I'm actually thinking of having Doug walk me through that at a local Dyno here in CA. Once Dyno'd I'd set it back, of course... :smirk:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't-- you will find that you've already got more power than you can use, and keeping it nice and safe while making gobs O power is a Levin trademark.

Once you can put all that power to the ground, and be left wanting more... err, you'll be insane :)

(of course, look who is talking!)

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't-- you will find that you've already got more power than you can use, and keeping it nice and safe while making gobs O power is a Levin trademark.
Once you can put all that power to the ground, and be left wanting more... err, you'll be insane :)
(of course, look who is talking!)

Good point, Ben! I think the route I should go is making the drive-train more efficient. I have some ideas, but when is enough enough?...

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I speak for everyone when I say...enough is never enough! :D
Amass until it blasts. Build until it bursts. Churn until it burns.
Take it side ways. Spin it 360. End-over-end it short of bend it.
**** it. Slam it. Drink it. smoke it! LOL
-Daffy

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I speak for everyone when I say...enough is never enough! :D
Amass until it blasts. Build until it bursts. Churn until it burns.
Take it side ways. Spin it 360. End-over-end it short of bend it.
**** it. Slam it. Drink it. smoke it! LOL
-Daffy
:D and drive it like your stole it!