Do we have a VOI attendee, that will up date us here each night?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all of us unfortunate souls that will not be attending. We’d love to see pics and hear about the Gen 3.5 ASAP.

Do we have any volunteers? :D

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im sure there will be many with laptops, I know Ill be bringing mine. Ill do my best to shed some light,share some pics.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It WILL be there...

It will be there for sure- On the LX forums there was a chat with SRT yesterday, and here is their comment in response to my question as to whether the new Viper will be shown:

"Please tell Ken that he'll be most welcome to come to Vegas and check it out himself. :)"

I wish I could go---

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It WILL be there...

Ken, I missed the chat. Was there anything else worthwhile said about Vipers, either old or new?

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry ...... What happens in Vegas .... Stays in Vegas!
Man I'm not spending all $$$$ to go to Vegas from Anchorage , leave'n the wife @ home to have you broadcast photos!! You want the Experience spend the $$$$. My 1st time.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Sorry ...... What happens in Vegas .... Stays in Vegas!
Man I'm not spending all $$$$ to go to Vegas from Anchorage , leave'n the wife @ home to have you broadcast photos!! You want the Experience spend the $$$$. My 1st time.

Agreed - Although Ray, you may want to watch your back if someone gets on a losing streak at the casio - as someone may take the opportunity to blackmail you! I'll buy the first lap dance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi