Do you think we could get a group purchase discount on the new hardtop?

silverten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are other poor Viper owners out there that would love to get this stowaway hardtop but was turned off by how expensive it was. Do you think there would be anyway to get enough people around to get a discount on a group purchase of these tops? I know the top is probably worth every penny but it is worth a shot.

Chris
98 Viper RT/10

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been thinking of one since they first came out, matter of fact I have spoke to Jeff about it. It is a great idea and a great product from what I have heard. I just can't seem to get the courage to cut my Vmania windows to fit the top. But if the price is right...count me in.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to say YES, However, right now I cannot keep production up with sales. I'm months behind on delivery (that's not as good as it sounds, to build one of these is a painfully slow process right now). Let's revisit this idea again this winter and maybe it can be done.

Jeff

OP
OP
S

silverten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is wrong with taking orders right now? I do not care if I have to wait. I understand it takes a while to do this. I do not want mine painted because I am worried it will not match. I also do not want that scoop in mine. I was hoping this will take some more off of the price. Do you have any ideas what you would do if we had a group purchase? I want to start getting people around now. Let me know. I greatly appreciate it.

Chris
1998 Viper RT/10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine