Dodge bikini tops available-limited supply

Frank Barefield

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a Dodge bikini top from JonB at the PartsRack (see his post at Product and supplier specials) for $89. I think he has about 8 left. This is the top that Dodge quit making a few months ago.
supergrin.gif

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I belive the correct term is Cockpit Cover
smile.gif

And.. to fill the void where Mopar left off, I've got a new one coming out. Will fit a little better, and available in an array of colors.

MM

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank & MM:
Are you speaking of the silver cover that velcros to the wipers, mirrors and is fixed in the rear by the closed trunk lid? This is a cover for temporary parking..not a driving bikini top, right?
dunno.gif

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CitySnake:
Frank & MM:
Are you speaking of the silver cover that velcros to the wipers, mirrors and is fixed in the rear by the closed trunk lid? This is a cover for temporary parking..not a driving bikini top, right?
dunno.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct, he is. I ordered one this morning myself.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadMaxx:
Don't go buying up too many... Buy one from me
smile.gif

I've got COLORS... wonderful COLORS!
supergrin.gif

MM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, I'm gonna wait for both yours and the other quick-top coming out. If they end up being as good as they sound, I'll pick up both.

-Matt

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure you could, but I'd rather secure the top with the hard top and windows in if your going to trailer it.

The cockpit cover has 2 Velcro straps that go around the wipers, two "pockets" for the mirrors (w/ straps), 2 metal/cloth hooks for the rear wheel wells and 3 straps on the back that you actually close the trunk lid on to secure them.

MM

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness