Dodge dealer in GA has a 94 Viper for $18k

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Search Premier Dodge on google, is a driver though, its got 94,000 miles on it. I called them on it, still waiting on a return call from this sales chic with more info

rmani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
94k miles damn that but be one of the highest mileage vipers around! 18k sounds like a pretty reasonable asking price though.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it's on mypremierdodge.com, $18871 with 94k miles on it. The lower front bumper looks rough, as well as the driver's seat and especially the driver's door panel (missing a bezel, peeling, etc.). But hey, at that price, it'd be a great ******!

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
94k miles damn that but be one of the highest mileage vipers around! 18k sounds like a pretty reasonable asking price though.

It's still low mileage, less than 7000 miles a year.

My '04 bought, new in '05, has been averaging over 13,000 per season - and in IA (a high expected of -3F today) there are 3 or 4 months a year when it sits awaiting decent weather with no salt on the road....

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's still low mileage, less than 7000 miles a year.

My '04 bought, new in '05, has been averaging over 13,000 per season - and in IA (a high expected of -3F today) there are 3 or 4 months a year when it sits awaiting decent weather with no salt on the road....

Hey SweetRed....where in Iowa are you? I am in Marion. Don't see many Iowans posting. And yes...it is FRIGGIN cold right now, -10F as I am typing this...:omg:

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey SweetRed....where in Iowa are you? I am in Marion. Don't see many Iowans posting. And yes...it is FRIGGIN cold right now, -10F as I am typing this...:omg:

I am in Cedar Falls. I am out often when the weather is good.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called them myself...salesman doesnt know if the headgaskets have been replaced or not. For $18k, I'm really thinking about this one...SSG paintjob, wheels, rebuild engine, supercharger.....hmmmmmmmmmm

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My brother has one for 24k that is very good shape and in the long run would be alot cheeper then that one. I think his has 62k miles, chrome wheels, perfect red paint, and the seats were replaced in the last couple of thousand miles to look like new. Only thing his does not have is a top.

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a great deal!!!I do plan on doing the same with my 95 Right now with 35 k miles -$25000 or put 60000 more miles on it and get $18900...its cheaper than my mini van!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be interesting to have a carfax (to check on nature of title) and dealer repair history run (to check on head gaskets). I'd consider buying it as a spare ****** if such a deal came up in a couple of years.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dealer made the claim to me that they had two deposits... so i told him that i wasn't interested. Three local GA VCA members other than me have looked at the car and the consensus is that it needs some work (including a side-sill). It looks to have had an arrow rebuild at 62k. that's good. but sitting for 2 years, not so good. dealer wasn't particularly flexible on price, although the car sounded pretty good when he fired it up!

JD

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dealer made the claim to me that they had two deposits... so i told him that i wasn't interested. Three local GA VCA members other than me have looked at the car and the consensus is that it needs some work (including a side-sill). It looks to have had an arrow rebuild at 62k. that's good. but sitting for 2 years, not so good. dealer wasn't particularly flexible on price, although the car sounded pretty good when he fired it up!

JD

for $18k, thats still a steal.. You can buy a side sill from one of the 3 major, viper salvage people. Probably only run you a $750-$1000, if that.. I dont care if you drive it everyday, and put another 50k miles on it. YOu'll always be able to re-sell it for $18k.. great deal for someone looking for a driver.