Dodge Dealership in San Antonio

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to take my car to Dodge tomorrow to get them to check a grinding noise coming from the rear, passenger side (more on this in another thread). I'm wondering which dealership fellow Viper owners take there car to here in San Antonio or the surrounding area.

I realize for performance stuff ART seems to get the nod but this is just for general Viper maintenance and warranty stuff.

Thanks,

-Kyle

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ben Keating who is one "stand up great dude", has ownership in Boerne Dodge which is why I have taken my car there for maint stuff. They do have a Viper Tech.

I was also told Mission Dodge, I think is the name, the one on I35 by Judson road was good. However, when I last tried to do business with them, I was told to come on in as if they would get me in asap only to find out the Viper Tech was swamped with non Viper work and I would have to leave the car for days prior to getting looked at.

I had taken time away from work to try get it "right over" as they had asked only to find this out. It Irked me to say the least so I blew them off.

Good Luck.

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Keating who is one "stand up great dude", has ownership in Boerne Dodge which is why I have taken my car there for maint stuff. They do have a Viper Tech.

I was also told Mission Dodge, I think is the name, the one on I35 by Judson road was good. However, when I last tried to do business with them, I was told to come on in as if they would get me in asap only to find out the Viper Tech was swamped with non Viper work and I would have to leave the car for days prior to getting looked at.

I had taken time away from work to try get it "right over" as they had asked only to find this out. It Irked me to say the least so I blew them off.

Good Luck.

Great info. I'll call both starting with boerne first. Thanks!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year is your viper. My '01 viper did that for a while. It only did it on slow turns. Sounded horrible but my viper tech said everything seemed fine. Actually it got even better when I had all the fluids done on the car. They did the rear end fluid and that seemed to about cure it.
I need to take my car to Dodge tomorrow to get them to check a grinding noise coming from the rear, passenger side (more on this in another thread). I'm wondering which dealership fellow Viper owners take there car to here in San Antonio or the surrounding area.

I realize for performance stuff ART seems to get the nod but this is just for general Viper maintenance and warranty stuff.

Thanks,

-Kyle

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year is your viper. My '01 viper did that for a while. It only did it on slow turns. Sounded horrible but my viper tech said everything seemed fine. Actually it got even better when I had all the fluids done on the car. They did the rear end fluid and that seemed to about cure it.

04. Mine isn't really turn related. Does it when going straight mostly...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang