Dodge front bumper emblem/sticker?

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hesitant to post this for fear of flaming (Really? Asking about a bumper sticker?!), but I've seen pics of a couple Vipers that have the modern "Dodge" with two red slash bars graphic on one side of their front bumper. And now that I look for an example to show what I'm talking about... D'oh! coming up empty. It looked like just the letters & bars, no background. Like an emblem.

Anyway, does anyone know where you can find these? Roughly bumper sticker size. Dodge.com was a fail; they only carry a typical rectangular black bumper sticker.

Thanks in advance for any help...

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is where I got mine.

Bruce

picture.php

OP
OP
R

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Verrryy nice, Bruce. Your car is probably one of the places I'd seen them. What do you think of the quality? I assume these are rub-on letters... or are they part of a single contiguous clear background?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you dont want to buy the entire set and just want one or two decals, PM NEIL UK on here as he can custom make you exactly what you want and for a great price too.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you dont want to buy the entire set and just want one or two decals, PM NEIL UK on here as he can custom make you exactly what you want and for a great price too.

I really didn't want the entire package, maybe 2-Dodges and possibly the window banner. I wonder what Viper with 2 red hash marks would look like.
Thank you,
Sal

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased the 2 below the headlights, Windsheild banner, B pillar Mopar logos. On the wing I have a Laguna Seca and Ring sticker both of these courteous Jon B and then a large Fangs logo draped over the trunk and rear quarter. Lastly the Black and Blue Edition emblems just below the ACR badges.

Bruce

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased the 2 below the headlights, Windsheild banner, B pillar Mopar logos. On the wing I have a Laguna Seca and Ring sticker both of these courteous Jon B and then a large Fangs logo draped over the trunk and rear quarter. Lastly the Black and Blue Edition emblems just below the ACR badges.

Bruce

The large fangs logo, was that from competition as well?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, a member in the KC area makes them. They were on several cars at VOI last year, being on a blue car it does not stand out like other colors and blends well with the other graphics.

Bruce

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no, a member in the KC area makes them. They were on several cars at VOI last year, being on a blue car it does not stand out like other colors and blends well with the other graphics.

Bruce

I agree, your graphics are very tasteful...do you have the contact info for said KC member?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte