Dodge Viper Pinball

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition to being a Viper owner and enthusiast, I collect pinball machines and arcade games for my home gameroom. Last week I drove to some guys house nearby to buy some pinball backglasses from him (including one for the Viper Night Drivin pinball game by Sega). I went down the guys basement and he had about 15 pinball machines in his own collection. One was the Viper Night Drivin pinball machine from Sega, but next to it was a Viper pinball machine I have never seen before. It turns out it is a one of a kind prototype that never actually went into production. It is smaller than most pinball machines and was designed that way to fit in small places. He is going to put an article about it in an upcoming PinGame Journal magazine. I am going to get a subscription just so I can see the article. He promised to e-mail me pictures of it. Turns out this guy works for Johnson Controls and works with the Viper seats. That's why he wanted the two Viper pinball machines. I told him I own a Viper GTS. He let me play both pinball machines for a little bit. Wow, I am probably one of the few people that has ever played that rare prototype game, and I am also a Viper owner no less. What a thrill. I ran across pictures of this one of a kind Viper pinball game someone took at a Las Vegas convention and posted on the web. Here is a link.
http://members.global2000.net/~tmoeller/pinball/viper.htm