dodgevipersforsale.com - anybody deal with them?

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone dealt with them in the past and how was your experience? Seems their prices are a bit high or am I mistaking? Any info on them would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The prices do seem a little high (I'm looking for a Viper myself), but from what people say on the Viper forums, these guys are top notch professionals. They will address any complaints to the car, even after picking it up. I guess they really want their customers to be happy.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prices may seem a little high, but I heard they only offer quality cars in great shape with no stories.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my 98 from them years ago. Car was perfect. The transaction was seemless. I will be buying a Ford GT from them at the end of this year....

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my 97 gts. They kept reminding me that it wasn't the perfect garage queen, and was previously used as a daily driver... which was fine with me. Turns out the car looked as good as a garage queen, and 16 months later... still running strong. :2tu:

The prices are honest (man's gotta earn a living) and you won't complain of the quality. They were even a bit flexible on the price. Never hurts to ask if you're ready to buy.

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 01 RT/10 from Marv without issue. They aren't giving these cars away, but I'm happy I got a fair price. The car was in perfect condition.

I would highly recommend them!!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold them a full set of OE wheels and found them to be completely professional and honest. These are "Viper folks".

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv and Son have a great reputation and helped me extensively several years agao. You get what you pay for applies with these guys. Prices are a little high because they have very high standards with the cars they have available to sell. I have never heard of anyone having a problem with them and would highly recommend. Their cumstomer service and follow up is excellent.

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 99 gts from there unseen other than the pictures on their site, with no problems and car was as described .this was a big deal for me considering I had to buy the car blind and wire the money to them without ever seing it.They weren't the cheapest but I felt comfortable dealing with Marvin and Nathan.
I will deal with them in the future for my next viper as they are honest and reliable.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv and Nathan are first class. The prices are reflective of the cars they choose to deal with - exceptional examples. They'll stand behind the cars they sell and I know they'll go the extra mile to ensure you are completely satisfied. I would have no hesitation purchasing from them.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another high class A+ mark from me!
DodgeVipersForSale.com - Thanks for my PERFECT & PRISTINE '01 GTS!!!

Jason
viprvenm

IDWIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give them 2 thumbs up. I bought my 7400 mile 99 Silver / Blue GTS from them in January of this year. Don't buy a viper just off price, these guys know their cars, with them, you will get above and beyond what you pay for!

:2tu: :2tu:

harley56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv found me my GT2, car was perfect, of course with 600 miles I thought it would be. Price was very fair given the quality, and they found what I couldn't. :2tu:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 01GTS from them last July

very professional, I would highly recommend them

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seem to have great cars just a bit high in price. Was looking to purchase their 2002 RT in Yellow with Cognac and went back and forth but they wanted almost sticker and since the color is not exactly, highly desirable, I decided to walk away. Even though, they do have some great examples of Vipers!!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a guy over here brought a Silver GTS last year off their website pics and was very happy with the outcome, shipping was perfect to

OP
OP
P

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in the 2000 blk RT/10 with BBS rims. I got an email back from Nathan, stating that they would sell it with out the BBS wheels for 47,500 which I prefer the OEM rims over the BBS ones anyway. I offered them $45K and they did not accept my offer. I thought my offer was fair, what do you guys think?

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno. I sold my '96 RT/10 with BBS rims for just under $45K several months ago. Prices depend on alot of factors. It's not always cut and dry. I guess you have to ask yourself if it is worth $2,500 to deal with someone who has a stand-up reputation and will stand behind any car they sell. It is a dealer experience, you aren't going to get private party prices from them. They are a business. If $2,500 is a deal breaker, keep holding out until you can find a car you are happy with for $45K.

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dunno. I sold my '96 RT/10 with BBS rims for just under $45K several months ago. Prices depend on alot of factors. It's not always cut and dry. I guess you have to ask yourself if it is worth $2,500 to deal with someone who has a stand-up reputation and will stand behind any car they sell. It is a dealer experience, you aren't going to get private party prices from them. They are a business. If $2,500 is a deal breaker, keep holding out until you can find a car you are happy with for $45K.

I agree. Maybe the reason they said no deal, was probably because they picked the car up for $45,000. Just a guess. I think your asking price is reasonable...just keep looking and good luck. I'm in the same boat as you. :2tu:

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The reason a dealer (such as myself in the old musclecars) will refuse an offer is simple - They believe someone will come along shortly and offer more, and they are usually right.

And yes, it is a business. I hear comments about dealers charging higher prices, but customers are never around to see the light bill, the employee salaries and payroll taxes, the insurance, the inspections, the regulations, the accountants, the lawyers, the liability exposure, etc etc.

If you found a place with a great name and reputation, that is worth 5% in my book. A dealer that isn't taking care of customers, or not turning a profit, won't be there when YOU need them to be.

Mike M

svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a 01 ACR red /silver from them last October. One owner and was under factory warranty. Very smooth transaction. Flew out to Fresno drove nonstop to Albuquerque
Clean car no stories. Price was fair condition was excellent.
Their reputation was a big factor in my decision.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you find a better deal? Of course. Anyone selling their own Viper out of their garage is not going to have that kind of overhead. But if you buy from a private owner and you get screwed, you don't have much recourse. Marv and Nate provide great service and they depend on their reputation, so you KNOW their quality will be top notch. You know how fast bad news travels around this circle. :)

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another good mark from me. I bought my '99 RT from them in September of 2003. It was then, and still is a beautiful car. And I am about as perfectionist as they get. Now at that time they were asking $52.5K and I offered $50K with, which is what I paid for it. It had 13,000 miles. I thought it was a heck of a deal.

If I ever get rid of it, I will call them in the hopes they get me the best price for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32