Does Anybody Know This Connecticut Supercharged Srt-10???

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy just picked up a black 2004 SRT-10 with a paxton supercharger. It only has just over 4000 miles on it and was traded in by the original owner who originated from southern Connecticut. Any info would be appreciated. (please no comments on the wing....its already off the car!:D Unless you want to buy it!:rolaugh:

DSC00393.JPG

DSC00389.JPG

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen it before (thank god!). j/k! It is actually a gorgeous car post-wing, but again, I have never seen it before or heard of a Paxtonized Gen 3 in CT. Your best bet is to call Chuck at Tators Dodge.

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea where in S. CT it came from?

Ive heard of a supercharged viper in westport...but thats about it.

Hunting Ridge in Greenwich had a black 04 for sale about a year ago, dont think it was blown...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard of it but with the low mileage it probably wasn't out and about much for many to notice. I'd call Tator and see if he can pull up the car's history using the VIN.

V

Venomiss

Is he joining up with us? It's a nice car and 4,000 miles is a plus!

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hunting Ridge in Greenwich had a black 04 for sale about a year ago, dont think it was blown...

I know the guy that bought that car. We were on a charity exotics run 2 weeks ago. The car has a blower, corsa, racelogic, and ssr's with eibach springs now.

Its a small world because when I was Viper shopping I stopped by Hunting to see that black car.

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My buddy just picked up a black 2004 SRT-10 with a paxton supercharger. It only has just over 4000 miles on it and was traded in by the original owner who originated from southern Connecticut. Any info would be appreciated. (please no comments on the wing....its already off the car!:D Unless you want to buy it!:rolaugh:

Hey your buddy called me last week, he wanted to get together and see my car in person. Are you guys coming to the Viper brunch in CT this Sunday? If so he can see it then.

Tell him Derrick from D2-AUTOSPORT. He'll know who your talking about :2tu:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the guy that bought that car. We were on a charity exotics run 2 weeks ago. The car has a blower, corsa, racelogic, and ssr's with eibach springs now.

Its a small world because when I was Viper shopping I stopped by Hunting to see that black car.

I cannot understand why so many people get their car supercharged, spend a ton of money, and other mods and sell it like a thousand miles later :dunno:

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cannot understand why so many people get their car supercharged, spend a ton of money, and other mods and sell it like a thousand miles later :dunno:

No no, he bought the car from Hunting Ridge stock, and then did all the mods!

I know what you mean about the guys that mod and sell though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte