Does anyone have pics of Viper red w/stripes?

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased an '09 coupe and I am having dealer apply stripes to car. I looked over many threads and saw a few good pics. If anyone else could post theirs it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

PS Juli, I am now leaning towards silver!!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i recently attended a vca event and was anxious to see a ssg car....There was a ssg car there but i spent most of my time gawking at a red coupe and a red acr look alike....The stripes on the coupe are vinyl and the owner still has to add the trunk stripes....the ssg cars look great in pics but in real life the red cars are the icing on the cake

vca16.JPG
vca32.JPG
vca91.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wallbanger's pictures are ALWAYS so awesome!!!
Hey, Chris, whatever makes you happy~! GO FOR IT!!! If you want silver...you getting the full factory vinyl stripes, or FANGS stripes (as shown in Wallbanger's picture, the fangs stripe only goes to the hood scoop, like our VOIX one does)...silver, graphite, black, all would look BADASP (I'd lean myself towards graphite, makes it a little more 'unique')!
~juli

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wallbanger....awesome pics. Vinyl??? I thought factory was painted on. What are the vinyl stripes?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wallbanger....awesome pics. Vinyl??? I thought factory was painted on. What are the vinyl stripes?

I misspoke...yes, our Black Fangs Stripes are PAINTED...sorry to confuse you! My Bad....did you decide on what color stripes? Today's the decision day, huh?!!
GOOD LUCK...let us know! :eater: ~juli

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a picture of red/black

100_2880.jpg

My 08 came this way and then I repainted to red/silver. (The picture below is from my 06 red/silver with an 08 hood). On my 08 I had the roof stripes made wider like the 06 and then tapered from the windshield forward, I think this is a much better look than the narrower 08 stripes.

3 most popular red combo's are silver, black and white. Look in the gallery for examples. Look in my gallery for pictures of my 06 and 08, their both the same. Good luck, Mike

06_coupe_27th.JPG

06_1sr.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I love what you've done with the silver tapered stripes...that really looks great!
One advantage to having graphite stripes, is it would make VCA Member NY's Viper Red Coupe unique, I would think. Tough decision~!!! They ALL look great! ~juli

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those stripes are not factory...put on by a graphics shop.. cheaper than paint ..same affect and cheaper....

I put vinyl hood to fender stripes on my challenger myself and also have them on my camaro but you get what you pay for and painted probably looks better on the viper

U3.JPG
toyo31.JPG
cam3.JPG
cam7.JPG

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like being a Viper owner. No other car group can claim they get as much support from its' members than a Viper owner. Thanks everyone for helping me make a decision. I just hope one day I could reciprocate.(recipricate??? sorry..was a science major!!)

Mike, awesome car. With Viper red I don't think I could go wrong with any color stripe. Gallery??? totally forgot to look. All excited .....clouded my thinking.

wallbanger..can't stop looking at those fine photos...graphite...hhmmm??

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...you done spelled it right~~~~reciprocate! And, that's the best part of the forum...everyone helps everyone out. It's YOUR decision however...simply can't go wrong with ANY color you really like!~! :eater:
**Wallbanger does AWESOME work, and his pics are always stunning :headbang:**
~juli

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I misspoke...yes, our Black Fangs Stripes are PAINTED...sorry to confuse you! My Bad....did you decide on what color stripes? Today's the decision day, huh?!!
GOOD LUCK...let us know! :eater: ~juli
Juli, you still have the blue/silver stripes. Looked at that photo alot as well?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, you still have the blue/silver stripes. Looked at that photo alot as well?

Nope, we traded in the 2008 GTS blue w/silver (painted on!) striped vert for the VOIX.
We have the metallic silver coupe with black fangs stripes (end at the hood scoop).
~juli

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

4 different flavors of our favorite toy.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got an extra 48 hrs to decide. Dealer does not need to know until Monday. (paperwork and all..)

wallbanger...you did those jobs yourself..nice steady hand there.

richie...nice pics..thanx.

Can anybody photoshop the red w/ graphite fang stripe above and make it black fang??

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venon, graphite should look good too and very unique. I've only seen them on black.

Julie, saw your got a new VOI 10 viper, congratulations! If I didn't have my red '08 I'd get a VOI like yours and paint full length blue stripes like the 98/99 GTS. Silver/blue coupes are the best color ever made.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venon, graphite should look good too and very unique. I've only seen them on black.

Julie, saw your got a new VOI 10 viper, congratulations! If I din't have my red '08 I'd get a VOI like yours and paint full lenth blue stripes like the 98/99 GTS. Silver/blue coupes are the best color ever made.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Julie, saw your got a new VOI 10 viper, congratulations! If I didn't have my red '08 I'd get a VOI like yours and paint full length blue stripes like the 98/99 GTS. Silver/blue coupes are the best color ever made.

Thank You! We are VERY pleased with the VOIX Coupe~! I am all for BLACK as everyone by now knows, lol!~! LOVE the black fangs stripe on the metallic silver.
And, to each their own what they prefer, you know? :2tu::2tu: THX! ~juli
(THAT is gorgeous, Wallbanger! Red w/black or graphite...oh....yessssss!)

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got mine striped yesterday.

Attachments

• viper1.jpg
    viper1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 17
  • viper2.jpg
    viper2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 16
  • viper3.jpg