Done Deal , new owner of an ACR

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I took the plunge, after driving a friend's viper a little too much, I decided I had to have one of my own, So I sold my '03 Z06 and just got me a 2000 GTS ACR . 3,100 miles and cherry ! Red w/ silver stripes. Could not be happier with the car, I love this thing. Picked it up from woodhouse (omaha) on fri. and drove it straight home to Jacksonville florida on saturday , 18 hours ... ( no cruise control ) . Only got pulled over 3 times , no tickets though , just wanted to see the car Im going to take a run by sean roe's this week so we can start the madness - any advice , or suggestions you want to give to a new viper owner ?

Found out a few things already for myself ( bunching floor mat , 3rd to 2nd shift , ect. )

BTW - Doing buisiness with Bill Pemberton and Mark Jorgenson @ woodhouse, was a pleasure , easy to deal with and car was just as described, would highly reccomend them to anyone.

Ill post pictures in the AM.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WELCOME, you have been bitten and now let the fun and yes the madness begins!!!! BTW Awesome car! Read the forms, a lot of owners have done their homework and some have learned the hard way. It's all up to you, you can make your Viper do just about anything you want a car like this to do.

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did the same thing 2 weeks ago. Except my drive home was even longer than yours, by a lot. ACR's are great. Flat as a pancake in turns. :usa:

svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Awesome car and color choice. I did exactly the same thing October 15th 05 and drove 925 miles nonstop Fresno Albuquerque, Did not get pulled over though. Check the power steering cap. Today I did meet a Ferrari 355 but that is another story. Welcome!