Dont forget, Mario Andretti at my shop DEC 6th!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
Can't wait to met a Legend!!
BURNOUT.gif

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is your shop Dan? As luck would have it I'm flying into White Plains that afternoon and have a little time to kill.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about 70 % sure on Dinner. Friend of mine is coming, and wives and kids and all that sh.t is involved....Don't want to say yes, then no the last minute and leave you hanging.

Andrew

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better not try to get in front of Mario on the way to the buffet line, or he is likely to forget he's not on a track and kamakazee you on the way to cutting you off for a second helping of macaroni and cheese. Why don't you see if A.J. Foyt can make it too, then see who gets that last helping of prime rib.

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your meeting with Mario. Here's a funny story you can joke with him about. My aunt taught foreign languages at Nazareth High School for almost 40 years. She had Mario as a student way back when (my aunt is now 93 years old). Anyway, Mario's girl friend was supposedly a very sweet young thing that all the teachers thought the world of...equally, they thought Mario was a nice enough young guy, but lacked real ambition...all he liked to do was work on cars and race them, in their eyes kind of a waste. One day several of the teachers (my aunt was one), got the sweet girlfriend aside and begged her to dump that Mario. She was wasting her time with him and he would never amount to anything. Fortunately, she ignored their pleas and wound up marrying Mario and she is now, of course, Michael's mother. I believe he has since divorced her, but that unfortunately happens in many homes. By the way, if you ever get to Nazareth, check out Mario's (and for that matter, Michael's) home. "Palace" does not do either home justice as a description.....incredibly gorgeous, wealthy estates. And by the way, they all love Mario in Nazareth. My aunt still laughs about her lousy judgement. Not bad for.."no ambition."

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan,

I "hope" to make to your shop. The schedule change may throw
a monkey wrench into the plans. I will try and let you know more in the next week. If I do make it count me in for 2 people and dinner afterwards.

Fast Eddie

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan,
Tried to call you at the shop yesterday. Count me back in for 2 for the tasting and the dinner at B&C.
I was able to re-arrange patients in my schedule so I wouldn't miss it. I'm looking forward to it.
Just wondering, I have a Formula 1 racing helmet and a poster size *********** of my Viper, do you foresee any problems bringing them for Mario to sign....
Thanks
Tony Polimeni
Viper 99