Don't suppose....

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don\'t suppose....

...there would be a kindly SRT-10 owner in the Metro Detroit Vicinity willing to let me take their car for a spin?

I know it's an odd question, but in the near future I'm going to have the opportunity to get some seat time in the Ford GT, and I thought it would be cool to gauge the performance levels and feels of all the big 3's top dogs. Do my own mini-inernet-comparo. I don't think my 422c.i stroker Z06 really qualifies, but I know how they go. I'd like to drive the GT and SRT-10 on a quick turn around time, and once I get the date of the GT seat time, it would be pretty neat to try and possibly get the cars together. I can probably arrange my GT drive time around the SRT owners schedule.

I'm sure there are quite a few potential GT buyers roaming around here as well so they'd probably like to get down on that info.

:usa: :cool:

ccbatson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t suppose....

Well, it so happens I fit your request very near you (listed as Novi). I have a 2004 silver srt10 Viper with 1300 miles on it. However, I am very skeptical and reluctant to take this kind of a risk. If you would like, you can forward some particulars (who you are, circumstances, etc) via email to [email protected] I don't check this email very often, so it may be a while prior to a response.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t suppose....

Bring the GT to Woodward / Square Lake Bennigan's on August 19th 6pm. There will be 70 Vipers there (pre Woodward Cruise party) and ones from every generation that will exchange seat time with you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX