Door Trim

viperdp

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On my 2003 viper the inside door trim at the base of each window is coming loose, they are flat strips that cover the gap betwen the panel and door, any idea how to re-attach them?

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
search button, as there are some extesive threads about this. Glue it down if you can. Replacing them is not crazy hard, but finding them is almost impossible. You may have to buy the whole door pannel. Very expensive.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are stapled to the inside of the door. I guess the Gen4 models clip on (I could be wrong) and are made stronger. You may be able to get some Gen4 door trims and replace what you have with them. Last I knew Paul Schaff had some. $200.00 each. I think. Impossible to get the Gen3 unless you buy the whole door panel.

OP
OP
V

viperdp

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried 2 sided carpet tape to hold it down but it was too thin and didn't work. I then used a small strip of 3M 2 sided "exterior mounting tape" and it worked beautifully. Its a little thicker and stickier than the carpet tape and doesn't appear to damage the materials it sticks to.