Doug Levin Motorsport- You better read this

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuesday evening I picked up my Viper from Doug Levin at his shop in Miami. He spent some time with me going over what work he performed and the important things I need to know about the driving my car with its new found power. He was very patient and knowledgeable about extracting power with out losing driveablity or reliablity. The drive home was 300 miles and the car performed above my expectations. At triple digit speeds I would compare it to riding a Suzuki Hayabusa. Power, lots of power with more coming on line as the rpm's increase. I left the exhaust system stock. Its sounds fantastic with just enough of the Blowers whine. Thanks Doug for making my Viper the ass-kicking machine it is. :2tu:

Reaction score
Uhhh....uhhh.....ummmm.....I haven't been to the dyno recently. :)

BUT...when I DO...I'll post all of the things I have done and include the recent dyno. :)

Note, I had addresses "posting of mods", not mods listed in sig. ;)

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLM is awesome. He is definitely the best. My 99 Rt has been SC'd since 2000 and it kicks some serious butt. I keep sending it back for more... from 560rwhp to 700rwhp to 850rwhp to 965rwhp... And the ongoing support is incredible! sometimes, he'll call me just to check up on how things are going w/ the car. you CANNOT go wrong with DLM.

the support is truly unmatched!

Thanks DLM!!!

Oh yeah... to keep the thread on track: Richie - enjoy the car.

I'd never sell my RT, but I came close to wanting to when i rode in a DLM SC SRT. they are SICK!

enjoy, and happy T-day!!!

JD

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony the car was not dynoed and only has an underdrive pulley, ATI & Paxton. Thats why I didn't have the dyno sheet. In a few months when I go back for some more mods I will have it dynoed and will display the numbers for you. Gerald you hooked me on the supercharger, runs awesome on the interstate. Just what I needed to give me my "Need for Speed" Fix.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang