Doug Levin..... My Tuner, My Friend, My Event Advisor

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go back many years with Doug. He has done wonders with my car. It has 34,000 miles on it with a conservative tune. Using Pirelli street tires I have run 10.40 @ 139. The car is consistent and has never given me a problem if you exclude the power door locks.

I called Doug back in July and asked him for advice on how to increase our Bradenton event. He explained to me that when one tuner sponsors a race it sometimes becomes that tuners race. Then some people start to feel not wanted because they are not in a certain camp and had their cars tuned by another tuner. Most of these races you never find more then one tuner. This race we have turned the tables and have DLM, Heffner, Macedo, Underground Racing, American Racing Tech(A.R.T.), House of Speed and Performance Power. Incredible support these tuners have shown towards the Viper community. Also Underground Racing did a lot of behind the scenes work that was over and above what I expected. Then they turn around and send me a check for $2,000 to give to the winner of the Street Tire Shootout this saturday Dec13th.

Doug gave me a list of things to do and I tried to follow them. I was amazed at the results. I currently have triple the amount of cars that have shown up our December event. We also opened it up to all exotics and changed the name to the Supercar Shootout. Here is a flyer and a few cars that are signed up.

Here is a pic of John Fuelmans car from last years race.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is an FGT for you to run John. It only has 800rwhp and a whipple.

You must be registered for see images

Rickys ride

You must be registered for see images attach

:usa:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I think work is gonna screw me out of getting to go (3rd year in a row for those counting). Anyone coming up I-75/475 on the way home on Sunday, feel free to call me and we'll do lunch/dinner/whatever. I'm in Macon, GA...PM me for my cell phone #. I really wanted to go!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Larry Macedo mentioned that he had a couple TT Vipers he was working on. Should be a good showing.

Hopefully, you'll be posting a lot of Viper pics next week?

Thanks,
Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang