Dr. Phil - The "Viper" experiment - (video)

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Phil - The \"Viper\" experiment - (video)

Dr. Phil just conducted an "experiment" with a 2002 Grey GTS - this is an absolute hilarious video clip!

For those of you who don't know who Dr. Phil is, ask your wife (or just ask around at the office). He's a great source for self-improvement. As for this clip, Dr. Phil was "just having a little fun" - 99% of his work is helping people and families to have better lives (watch his show and/or buy his books).

In late June 2003, Dr. Phil had a show titled "Looking For Mr. Millionaire".
This is the 27MB .MPG Video - "An Undercover Experiment" portion of that show - about 4 minutes long.

(Right-mouse-click and select "Save Target As" - this is a big file)

PETSN8K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Dr. Phil - The

[******], I hope my wife didn't see that episode. She may never let me take the Viper out alone again!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great video. I can't say I was surprised though. Has anyone else ever been "flashed" while out in their Viper?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

After a while it gets old having girls continually throw themselves at me because I own some silly car. :D OK maybe it ain't old yet.........what honey.........yes I will load the dishwasher.

DR PHIL ROCKS!!! Next time he will have to experiment with one of his Ferraris.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only thing I want to know is how did he find a 2003 GTS? (reread JDR's post at the top)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

That was hysterical. I'll have to show that to my father-in-law, he loves watching Dr. Phil.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And the day after Dr. Phil Visits to the Viper dealers went up 92%, Private sales went up 72% and Ebay Viper auctions had more activity than even in Ebay history. lol

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

they reran that episode just this past week and i happened to catch it while at work.. i rolled my eyes when i heard the $90k price tag as well.. i thought maybe it was a final edition ACR, but nope, just a plain ole GTS...

funny segment though..

Eddie

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lol, Well Thats a good effect, if youre single ^.^ and like the idea of women at your heels...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My Vipers cost 90K each. That's how much it would cost to get them from me. Now, can we put the anal-retentive precise Viper cost to rest?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

I have never been flashed, and I'm not exactly ugly, or at least I don't think so, and I still have all my hair, just a little touch of grey.

My son gets flashed in his Mustang Cobra! Go figure!

I stare ahead most of the time, because I don't care to interact with each and every motorist who looks at the Viper while I'm driving. I still gotta drive! Once I was in the GTS with my son, he was driving, and I was free to oggle out the window, and I couldn't beleive all the attention the car gets. Oh yeah, and then some girls practically drooled on us. Maybe that happens all the time while I'm driving, but I never notice?

ok, maybe not.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm a short, fat bald aging man and I, yes I, even get flashed in my viper!! This car is unreal!!! i wonder what would happen if he pulled up in a C5? hahahahahaha!! :laugh: ;D

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well worth the download. Great video. I too rolled my eyes at the exaggerated price, but didn't care. Its the car Stupid!

Dr. Phil Rules

Jay K.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

I'm a short, fat bald aging man and I, yes I, even get flashed in my viper!! This car is unreal!!! i wonder what would happen if he pulled up in a C5? hahahahahaha!! :laugh: ;D

gee, really? :D

The girls inside the club can't see what car he pulled up in, so the responses inside the club can't be directly attributed to the Viper. Once the valet parks it, the effect is gone.

Which brings up another point, that when a man acts with confidence and a flair for romance, girls are more attracted to him. He conveys a desireable personna. Much of a man's success depends on himself. Fancy clothes, and flashing cash didn't hurt, either. Bling bling!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it's all in the attitude, but could you imagine Mel Gibson pulling up in a '75 bettle? Then Danny Divito pulling up in a Diablo? Who would get more attention from the ladies if they knew what kind of car they drove?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

D&mn Gerald, you've gone downhill since this winter! LOL!

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Dr. Phil - The \"Viper\" experiment - (video)

Makes you wonder what happened with the Honda sales after this video!
Very funny,but very true as well!

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The girls inside the club can't see what car he pulled up in, so the responses inside the club can't be directly attributed to the Viper. Once the valet parks it, the effect is gone.

Which brings up another point, that when a man acts with confidence and a flair for romance, girls are more attracted to him. He conveys a desireable personna. Much of a man's success depends on himself. Fancy clothes, and flashing cash didn't hurt, either. Bling bling!

I go to smaller clubs sometimes where I valet park the Viper myself right out in front of the establishment and the entire front of the club is glass where everyone can see who pulls up in what, so I guess it depends on where you park it. It's kind of cool steppin' out like that in a high profile car. Makes me feel like a movie star. :D Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Just kiddin'

Anyways, I totally agree that acting confident gets the girls. And I bet the guy felt a little more confident stepping out of the Viper in nice threads rather than in the Honda wearing geek clothes. Bling bling baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang