Dr. Roof's 1108HP Twin Turbo Dyno Sheet

David Weaver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof\'s 1108HP Twin Turbo Dyno Sheet

Here is the latest dyno on Dr. Roof's RSI Twin Turbo powered beast. Thanks to Dr. Roof and RSI for letting me assist in this awesome project. This car is the TOTAL package, it is no doubt perfection! RSI has raised the bar yet again. I installed the AEM system and did a few other little things to the car. Justin Nenni, owner of Tuning Concepts based here in Austin (he is the God of AEM tuning), came to the shop and made it all perfectly come toghether. These best numbers were made on 14.5 pounds of boost. The car drives like stock with the AEM on it. Roof is in Florida without internet access so I am posting this for him, he hasn't even seen this yet!!
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

David Weaver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dr. Roof\'s 1108HP Twin Turbo Dyno Sheet

Well, looks like someone will have to tell me a better way to put the picture up. I had it linked to V I P E R A L L E Y, it worked on the test post but not now. I guess you can go to VA and see it, no censorship over there!!!! By the way, it maxed the torque at 1200!!!!!!

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As freaking impressive as 1108 RWHP and 1200+ RWTQ is I am more impressed by the fact that this was done at only 14.5 PSI!!!!!! I would love to see what it does at 20+ PSI!!!!!!! :2tu:

What are the details on the engine? Stroker? Stock displacement? Heads? Cam? I'm assuming a fully built bottom end?

Any plans on turning up the boost? (Of course you would need to find an 1800 RWHP dynojet for that) :headbang:

Here is the latest dyno on Dr. Roof's RSI Twin Turbo powered beast. Thanks to Dr. Roof and RSI for letting me assist in this awesome project. This car is the TOTAL package, it is no doubt perfection! RSI has raised the bar yet again. I installed the AEM system and did a few other little things to the car. Justin Nenni, owner of Tuning Concepts based here in Austin (he is the God of AEM tuning), came to the shop and made it all perfectly come toghether. These best numbers were made on 14.5 pounds of boost. The car drives like stock with the AEM on it. Roof is in Florida without internet access so I am posting this for him, he hasn't even seen this yet!! [image]http://[******]/attach/data/1/395635-Roof.jpg[/image]

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow :2tu: Unbelievable numbers. :headbang: Looks like you will be stockpiling trans and rears. :smirk: Good luck with it. I would love to see this thing going down the strip.

Bandit400

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok this is getting silly now :eek: When will the insanity stop? :laugh:

BTW was this...gasp...on pump gas?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Over 1000 RWTQ at 3,500 RPM's is INSANE.. Isn't it physically impossible to harness the power.. Even down the track? wow!

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

has anyone made wider street legal rear tires and rims for our cars? if these mods start becoming more abundant we are going to have to drive with slicks everytime we take our vipers out.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Roof'll need to back half that car with full slicks to harness that kind of torque!!! :eek: :eek: :2tu:
I honestly can't imagine TWICE the hp/trq than my measley 600.
Will we see an eight soon?

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Wow, that long flat line 1200 ft lbs of torque from 3700 rpm to 4800 rpm. Roof congradulations, can't way to see this animal run.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, that long flat line 1200 ft lbs of torque from 3700 rpm to 4800 rpm. Roof congradulations, can't way to see this animal run.

Am I correct in saying that the dyno only read UP to 1200 ft lbs? It looks like it pulled close to 1300 if you "imagined" the curve.

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I believe 1200 is the limit on the Dynojet. Odd that the power curve wasn't flattened too? Could be time for a Sir Hiss style rear end, and into the sevens with the front in the air!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nice curves.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I believe 1200 is the limit on the Dynojet. Odd that the power curve wasn't flattened too? Could be time for a Sir Hiss style rear end, and into the sevens with the front in the air! [/quote

I believe the Dynojet 248x goes to 1800! :eek

Nice numbers! :2tu:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can calculate the missing TQ values from HP and RPM. At 4250 RPM the car was making 1285 RWTQ. Pretty insane... I hope he has an auto tranny lined up, because putting that to the ground with a 6-speed is going to be an exercise in frustration :laugh: