Drag Day at Byron

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday 10/02 at Byron Dragway in Byron, Il. Come on out and show us what you got. Open drag racing all day from 10am to 6pm close. Super cars from the area and beyond, Vipers, Supras, Vettes, Stangs etc. Ask for the super car tech sheet for the event at the gate. For directions see www.byrondragway.com. hope to see you all there as this may be the last drag event of the season around here. :2tu:

Tommy.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Private...going to join the caravan up there? Looks like we are meeting up at streets with some guys. You in?

TommyGun...see you Saturday :2tu:

OP
OP
T

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to drive all the way east just to turn around and go west again. I will meet everyone at 59&90.

Isaac, as fast as your car is running, going east and back should be like a 5 minute ride :headbang: <font color="red"> </font> Dennis, haven't seen you in a while, glad to see you will be in town for this one, should be great. :2tu:

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to drive all the way east just to turn around and go west again. I will meet everyone at 59&amp;90.

Isaac, as fast as your car is running, going east and back should be like a 5 minute ride :headbang: <font color="red"> </font> Dennis, haven't seen you in a while, glad to see you will be in town for this one, should be great. :2tu:

Tom...believe it or not but I got lucky this time. I don't fly out until that evening so I can at least make it half the day :2tu:

OP
OP
T

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just two cars thinking of coming, man this does not look good for the viper community. This late in the year this could be the last hurrah in this area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine