Drive this Sat - January 10th

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Drive this Sat - January 12th

Hey everyone,

I know its last minute, but it’s supposed to be Partly Sunny and 50 degrees on Saturday in NYC - Anybody up for a drive this weekend?

I'm originally from NYC myself, and I left for VA in ‘01. Unfortunately I don’t get the opportunity to visit my Fam and Friends in the city often due to my travels with work, and I miss home like crazy..

Well, I’m planning on driving my Viper SRT-10 up north for the first time this friday night, and I’ve been playing around with the idea of a 5 borough cruise to re-orient myself with and soak in the entire city.

I cruise regularly with the VA/MD/DC VCA guys and I figured I could meet some of the NYC guys while I was up there.

I have a few videos of my Viper and a few of my cruises on my site (mostly taken by my g/f’s shaky hands) at: www.youtube.com/latindrummerboy

Anyways, if anyone is interested in a spur of the moment drive, lets put together a good route and have some fun - let me know!
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Drive this Sat - January 12th

Opps, Title Should read Saturday, January 12th. Mods, could you please change accordingly? Thanks,
Rob

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spotted your post on F-Chat. Have fun. I would love to attend but I will be away that weekend and I do not have any cars either. Both are not working :mad: .

OP
OP
D

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the rides are down, I'm sure we'll catch up with on a future drive!
Rob

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do cruise around, you might want to head out east to Captree at some point. There's usually a crowd out there, especially early in the day.