Drive to Sebring

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My first Track event. :p
I am going to drive my GTS to Sebring next Friday from Fort Lauderdale. I will be leaving around 2.00pm. If somebody want to cruise with me... ;)
Also, do somebody know the actual track "we" are using, I have read that driving schools use shorter track than the 3.7 miles.
If you have any other tip for a rookie, I definitly appreciate.
Thanks Guys, see you there. :2tu:

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Topawam
We are using the big track, the pro track, the real one. Lots of history in that track.
Go to the Racing Results forum above, Rich has posted an in car video of the full course we will be driving. It, along with the track map from sebring.com are very helpful.
Also, you can get a ton of info. at www.viperdays.com
Type away if you have anymore questions.
See you there,
Flyin' Bryan
Super Stock #21

OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I am going to this event to learn how to drive the car and take advantage of the "school". My car is full stock for the exception of the K&N. I don't know if my skills will allow me to race safely. I do hope so... :p

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck
It looks like several of the guys would like pictures so I'll be flying in Friday AM. I'm flying in to Tampa so I drop the girls off at your place. email me if you have any more photo tips for shooting at Sebring. [email protected]
Tim

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topawam, you won't be "racing." But they do take times which is nice for comparison.

Tim, I'm ready for them. I'll be trailering the Viper Friday afternoon if any of them want to "ride" along.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery