Driver door harness

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is it a good time to throw in the towel and replace the entire driver's door harness?

I seem to be repairing a wire every 4 months...gettin a little old. Not just my repairs but some that Dodge did (and charged me for) This is my biggest complaint about this car. :evilmad:

Is it hard to just change the whole damn thing? I hate getting that uninvited door opening by itself, then I can't open the door at all by the buttons!!

I'm going to cut the emergency (mechanical) opener tonight because the autoform rollbar doesn't have enough room to use it.

I'd hate to be standing in a parking lot and have to crawl through to get in the driver's seat....:cuss:

yellow02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is it a good time to throw in the towel and replace the entire driver's door harness?

I seem to be repairing a wire every 4 months...gettin a little old. Not just my repairs but some that Dodge did (and charged me for) This is my biggest complaint about this car. :evilmad:

Is it hard to just change the whole damn thing? I hate getting that uninvited door opening by itself, then I can't open the door at all by the buttons!!

I'm going to cut the emergency (mechanical) opener tonight because the autoform rollbar doesn't have enough room to use it.

I'd hate to be standing in a parking lot and have to crawl through to get in the driver's seat....:cuss:

LOL i feel your pain. One time i had to jump my car becuase it was sitting too long, being a fool i turned it off before the batter was charged, realiized i couldnet use my manual door openers. I sat there for a min and i was like how am i going to get out of here, then i was forced to climb out the hatch. God only knows what my neighbors thought i was doing.