Drivers Side Stripe Touch-up

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black ACR with the drivers side stripe. Unfortunately the stripe in the rear wing took a rock hit on the highway on Sunday. The wing is mostly clear coated except for the drivers side stripe - and that's where the chip is.

I want to use touch up paint until I can get the chip properly repaired over the winter.

I went to my local dealer to see about touch up paint and he found it difficult to locate the paint codes so he got back to me today via e-mail. Here's his response:

Good morning Sir. My name is Paul and was speaking with you last night about the red driver side stripe you have on your viper that has been damaged. I found this picture and it seems to be the same as your car based on what you described to me. If it is, there is not a paint code listed. The decal is #68037898AB and sells for $507.00 (decal is under clear coat) and would take about four days from eastern Canada. However you could take this by our bodyshop and see if they can match the colour and touch it up for less money. I hope this helps, please call me if you have any questions.
Thank you -Paul-

Is it really a decal?

Is there a touch up paint I could use temporarily? Or maybe even permanently?

Greg

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't your Winter shutdown season start there like mid next week? :dunno:

Seriously though, what about the standard issue Viper Red code PRN?

I hope that's it... but I just don't know.
Greg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960