Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope your correct,that would be outstanding for dodge,and keep the assembly line moveing intodays times

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope your correct,that would be outstanding for dodge,and keep the assembly line moveing intodays times

It feels like this car is going to have lots of options, so why not an optional interior? I'm not saying the one pictured above with fully leather wrapped interior will go for 100k (add 15K), but I think SRT knows what boundaries the car can fall within

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think this was the teaser for 300 shares. The language they use in the picture captions and the post for the "2013 likes" drive suggest that there is still an unlocked teaser out there. maybe I'm wrong though.

Edit: I'm thinking they just offered the 300 share contest out of the blue b/c the other one failed.

Last edited:

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't been teased this much since my wedding night...the second one, not the other three...

Whoops...looks like my excitement got the best of me :)

Funny, I thought you were messing around when I saw it at first you "Moderator edit for language"

The above line was sarcasm - no offense intended.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, FYI, the 300 shares are for a picture in addition to the interior picture...share away!!!