Drove Final version Roe Racing Super Charger! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter and I just got back from Sean Roe's Speed shop, They were shipping out 2 set of stock exhaust for me that I sold on Ebay.

Sean has got almost all the parts now for the supercharger kits and it looks really good. Installation will be an easy bolt on application, which can easily be taken off for major warrantee work and such also.

I also got to drive his 96 GTS with the final version of the supercharger on it. The only way I can honestly describe it is, remember when you drove your first viper and got that incredible adrenaline rush from the speed and torque. This is it all over again.

The horse power and torque is smooth all the way through the RPM's without any lag at all. Feels like its all motor. Anyone thinking of getting one, better get another set of rear tires. Even in 3rd gear doing 70MPH and tach at 3000 RPM, floor the throttle and the tires break loose real good.

6 more weeks of waiting. This is a very impressive product.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slithrn:

Thank you for your words!!! Seems like I've been waiting forever. For me, it's the perfect mod. Bolt on/take off. Just enough (of course famous last words) and not abusive in any way to the motor. For now, your comments (and a few others) are all I've got. Reading them over like I read the original Viper Brochure!

Thanks again! So much looking forward to my "new" Viper (again).

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It was fun hearing Jay saying he was still shaking from the adrenalin rush 5 minutes after getting out of the car
smile.gif

Here's what the dyno #'s from what Jay drove.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Next week we put on the 1.7 rockers and start experimenting with boost increases so that we may properly determine the upgrade path.

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 07-26-2002 at 04:57 PM</font>

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic!

Great HP/$ ratio, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member