DV II and Chromalusion answers

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, disregard for now. I couldn't get the pictures to post.
DV

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Double Venom on January 25, 2001 at 23:30</font>

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed,
Figures you atre always teasing us with your
incredible paint photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be thinking of some OUTRAGEOUS paint schemes
for my Gen III.. you know me I'm not afraid to try
something NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
D

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...See if I can follow Tony's directions...

You must be registered for see images

The final pictures are on the next entry.

Different, huh?
DV

OP
OP
D

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If there are any questions on how, why, whatever, just ask. The color is Duponts True Blasberry, purple / dark blue base. The stripe is '92 Chrysler KV-4.

Frame and body design, reversed scoop, and frontal naca duct by DV -
, built for hi-speed racing. Engine by Roy at TNT. Suspesnion by Eric Messley and Pate Mfg. If anyone wants any more of the build or tech info on our cars, just ask. I hope your not disappointed.
DV

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my! Ed...... you're gonna ruin our close, fun racing! What's the deal? Engine by Roy at TNT? And in that light car to boot? Shoot, you got me thinking I'm gonna be bringing my knife to a gunfight. Guess I'll have to pack up my little self done tuner car and go home early! And, to add insult to injury, now I have to watch it change color as it drives off in the susnset in front of me???? Sigh! It was so much fun while it lasted.

OP
OP
D

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir Wing,
I'm sure there's "not to worry" room in there. This is Nicks DV II. We were really trying to get it done by the Triathlon, but when the dates got moved up it took us out of the race. This is the link where we have all the build photos stored. Two albums, Double Venom and Double Venom II. Grab a cup of coffee, cruise through 100 photo's and give me your honest opinion.

I think we have build in a few neat options. The rear end gears can be changed through an access panel in the trunk in less than a minute, as well as the inboard brakes. ATL built us the fuel cell and Gaffrig built us the custom gauges. If you look at the dash, (hard to see in the pictures) look dead center of middle row of gauges. Each one, Oil temp., water temp., fuel,and oil pressure have built in idiot lights that will light up if a "critical edge" has been breached.

Now it's time to get started in ernest on a very special Viper!
We'll post pictures of that one as we progress.
Your northern friend.
ED / DV
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/doublevenom?d&.flabel=fld1&.src=ph&start=1

OP
OP
D

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BamBam / Marc,
A lot of thought went into this rear end and brakes. Rotating Mass, vs. cooling of the brakes. Wildwood made us the oversized brake system, (just alittle plug there)and suggested under the car cooling. No pictures yet, but the belly pan of the car will have two small rectangular scoops mounted and plumbed to each brake. The rear end, besides the normal mounting points have 4 fully adjustable links installed to absolutley eliminate any moving. The 1/2 shafts have been designed to take a full 1,000 rwhp - we'll see the first time we slap full blown slicks on it!

King, still there? As soon as Nick frys these pads we'll be getting one of your sets - what do you suggest?

hope this picture works!
DV

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfal0003