Dynamic Shocks Rebuilders

Viper Blade

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found this company online that states they rebuild just about any shock out there including Dynamics. Anybody out there ever used them? Performanceshock.com or they call themselves PSI out of Sonoma at Infineon Raceway. I believe Carl Haas was the other option but these guys in Sonoma are relatively local. A couple hundred miles from me.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have had work done by this company and had good results.

You might want to consider a shock upgrade. The Dynamics tend to have very limited rebound range and tend to have seal issues in this application.

gtsacrrox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine back from Carl Haas, awesome job a little pricey but worth it. I would stick with the Dynamic's they were valved for the ACR and really only need a rebuild every 15k.

OP
OP
V

Viper Blade

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought about purchasing new shocks for the black beauty right after Christmas. However I am trying to keep the vehicle stock to retain it's originality and value. One of 39 in all black, no stripe. For that reason I probably will have the shocks rebuilt knowing full well that there might be better options available at present that weren't in 2000. In another 5 years there might not be anyone who will even rebuild the shocks on it. They will be 15 years old. The car has 14000 miles by the way. Haas quoted me roughly $350/shock some time ago. Is that about what it is now with them?

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's $350 ea. at Carl Haas if they have to change the factory sealed cap on the canister with a cap having a shrader valve (so they can charge it). You can tell if your damper has been rebuilt if there is a shrader valve on the canister cap, if so then the rebuild cost is less, which is around $150 ea. Carl Haas is an approved rebuilder for the DS dampers.

Regards,
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4