Dyno Results from West Coast Viper PCM Programming...

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, I dynoed my 2000 cream puff with Corsa/K&N's/Smooth Tubes. I only put down about a hair over 400 rwhp/440 rwtq.

I then sent my PCM to Jason at West Coast Viper for his reprogramming....and got it back that same week. I had it in the car for a couple of weeks. It was still running pretty rich, and thought I might be able to get a little more power out of it.

Last week, I sent it back to Jason for a little fine-tuning with the air/fuel ect. Once again, I got it back the same week.

Today, I took it to the dyno again, and put down 423.2/461.3. There was a little more gained in the 3600-4600 rpm range, and the curve was very flat.
(Much better than the curve I had before)
So I averaged a 20 rwhp gain and about 20 rwtq.

Also my skip shift was deleted, fans come on earlier ect.

So I am very happy...Could be even more peak HP to be gained if leaned out a little more possibly?

Although my numbers are not that unbelievable, they are much better than before! Thanks Jason!

Here is my dyno sheet from today....and I will try to locate my first dyno sheet.
:cool:

You must be registered for see images

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice.
:)
Mine didn't pick up as much peak H.P., I should probably re-dyno w/ the A/F again and see if there is more room for improvement.
My torque is up to a nice 479ft-lbs, tho.
:cool:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why'd you send it back the second time? Drivability problems, or ??

Was there a charge for sending it back and having it 'fine tuned' ?

OP
OP
C

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FE 065,

I sent it back the second time to lean it out a little bit more, because it was running very rich, hoping to get a few more ponies.

They only charge you one time....If you add mods to your Viper, they will re-program again at no charge.