Dyno Results

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not at all, did you find it? Toofast, PC, prvt jet, tommy gun, and tom86z, shanksrt, butch the snake are a few who can can confirm my car, it's mods, the dyno, and the quarter mile times.

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the vec2 was only tuned to 93 octane. I was planning on retuning for 100 for more power but decided not too at this time.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not at all, did you find it? Toofast, PC, prvt jet, tommy gun, and tom86z, shanksrt, butch the snake are a few who can can confirm my car, it's mods, the dyno, and the quarter mile times.

no actually I cant find it, im trying.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh I believe you trust me im the one defending the fact that these mods can make that kinda power.

My car and your car and a few other cars are proof.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still dont see your point Stugots, he is still running less power then you claim, by a SUBSTANTIAL amount.

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, those are the highest numbers I've heard of for a stock head, no headers car.. Are those SAE corrected?

Fisher Price Dyno! :crazy:

same one that gave you those crapp #'s from the Roe blower?

No chance. It was dynoed on Roe racing's dyno and Larry Macedo's. Both of whom don't use Fisher Price for their dyno's.

Stu you are right about the crappy #'s I had from the Roe blower. Glad to see you are opening your mind. :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, those are the highest numbers I've heard of for a stock head, no headers car.. Are those SAE corrected?

Fisher Price Dyno! :crazy:

same one that gave you those crapp #'s from the Roe blower?

No chance. It was dynoed on Roe racing's dyno and Larry Macedo's. Both of whom don't use Fisher Price for their dyno's.

Stu you are right about the crappy #'s I had from the Roe blower. Glad to see you are opening your mind. :2tu:

ohh I never doubted you got bad #'s from the Roe all I was saying was its not common and also that I dont think Sean was out to screw you thats all.

Honestly all kidding aside we may not agree on alot of issues but I do feel bad that the Roe did not work out on your car, I hate to see that happen to any viper.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still dont see your point Stugots, he is still running less power then you claim, by a SUBSTANTIAL amount.

19hp and 34tq is SUBSTANTIAL????????????

Don't forget I also have 1.7 rockers and push rods (he does not) I also have 70mm TB's (he does not) I also have a modified air box (he does not) I also have 3" smooth tubes (he does not) and cant forget the vipair lol.

AND lets not forget his car was on a mustang dyno

I honestly feel if he did those mods he'd have MORE power then me.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the link.. I <a href="hahttp://[******]/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=506718&Forum....... it at the alley.

Alley links won't work. Is that the dyno sheet in your pic gallery under your avatar?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good eye Ken, I dident even see it there

5857scan-med.jpg

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stugots
The one variable is your VEC2 which not many people have done serious tuning on in a NA application, so maybe there are more gains to be had with the VEC2 on NA applications than people have realized. HOLD TYTE is also running a VEC2 and has similar numbers to yours. I have a VEC2 installed myself, but have not put much time into trying to tune it and have not put it on a dyno since installing it (or the headers for that matter).

Your dyno numbers would be an easier sell if you dyno'd at a Viper dyno day to get a benchmark with some other Vipers. I would expect that you would need to be pulling about 50RWHP more than similar setups minus the VEC2.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stugots
The one variable is your VEC2 which not many people have done serious tuning on in a NA application, so maybe there are more gains to be had with the VEC2 on NA applications than people have realized. HOLD TYTE is also running a VEC2 and has similar numbers to yours. I have a VEC2 installed myself, but have not put much time into trying to tune it and have not put it on a dyno since installing it (or the headers for that matter).

Your dyno numbers would be an easier sell if you dyno'd at a Viper dyno day to get a benchmark with some other Vipers. I would expect that you would need to be pulling about 50RWHP more than similar setups minus the VEC2.

You know I was just putting that together myself Ken (once again good eye) it seems many people have my setup minus the vec 2 and how HOLD TYTE has almost the same PLUS the vec 2 and hes has similar #'s.

So I think your 100% on the money there Ken.

BTW now that you realize this you have no excuse not to have your tuned lol.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stugots

BTW now that you realize this you have no excuse not to have your tuned lol.

Yeah, you leave your parts laying around unused in the garage and I leave mine laying around unused inside my engine bay :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper