DYNO #s for stock Viper?????

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Power will very with the years, my 00 ACR stock did 414rwh & 467rwt. A few small mods and I'm at 432h/473rwt. Not bad for $300.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it appears not to be working
frown.gif
I think it's just AOL (the host) so try again later.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New Gateway VCA member Keith Foy brought his stock Red 2001 GTS to our Dyno Day last saturday and these are the numbers it pulled.
396.0 RWHP and 427.3 RW Torque.

The car has 4K miles on it.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>All is well now, you were right, probably AOL problems.

Let me say, GREAT site. Thanks for all the work. A very nice referance tool
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks,

Yea AOL has intermittent problems, sometimes it works and sometimes not. Oh well, it's free so can't complain too much.

laugh.gif
your sig cracks me up
smile.gif

OP
OP
D

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackACR:
How big of a shot nitrous are you running on your Z????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO nos for me...I have a Donaldson filter, TPIS headers, and an 8 lb Pro Charger blower...also, a lot of programming!!These bad boy Vipers sure do make the torque...Thanks to all for the #s..

OP
OP
D

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by treynor:
Yikes, another 500 RWHP Z loose and prowling the streets. You're going to wipe more than one smug grin off someone's face with that beast, or I misread your intent.

As power figures, the HP-higher-than-TQ is typical of a blower or large turbo car, and a TQ-much-higher-than-HP is typical of a NOS application OR a very low-performance engine.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I plan on just enjoying the beast, but if someone wants to play.......I personally think the Viper is a great car...If i could, i would have both in my garage...Its all about American muscle, in my opinion....

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes, another 500 RWHP Z loose and prowling the streets. You're going to wipe more than one smug grin off someone's face with that beast, or I misread your intent.

As power figures, the HP-higher-than-TQ is typical of a blower or large turbo car, and a TQ-much-higher-than-HP is typical of a NOS application OR a very low-performance engine.