E Bay 03 Confusion

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me Viper Headquarters told him that the Silver Viper which is at $65000.00 for the certificate would be pulled and that the customer would lose his certificate, that was over a week ago. When I pulled it up this morning going straight from the original post SRT SALES it was still there with 12 hours left to bid. However when I went straight to E Bay I did not see it. What's going on? I did see a black 03 which was already at $15000.00 on E Bay with 48 hours left. He also told me that Viper Headquarters told him that several had already been pulled off E Bay and that the customers would not get their cars at all. Surely someone out there know's the skinny.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 65k one is still there (bidders just don't get it I'm sure). There are 2 others that I have seen that are going or in progress.

I would say whoever is giving you this data is a bad source. Ebay won't pull the auctions, there is nothing illegal, immoral, or unethical, or a breach of any contract. The only thing that MIGHT have been pulled would be cert sales, as that was clearly stated as non-transferrable.

A car is very transferrable, an option to buy one after I buy is fully transferrable. You are being told this, I think, in efforts to scare people, as I have heard this from several people. Think about it.

They also can't revoke your car, you have a deposit on it, so you have a contract. They could, however, move you to the end of the line (not 100% sure on this there might have been some loophole in the contract). I never signed anything that said I can't sell the car after I receive it, nor can I not sell an option to the car uppnm receipt.

I'm NOT selling mine, please deliver it soon! I put my lift in and all is ready for the arrival!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang