Eagle's Canyon Raceway

Discussion in 'Texas: North/Central' started by The Roar In The Night, Mar 3, 2013.

1. The Roar In The Night

The Roar In The Night Viper Owner

So, added 400 miles onto the Viper's clock, and was close to 8 hours driving to get there and back. But some of those miles were my first time on a track, with the free "lead and follow" which was great fun! Did also confirm what I suspected, that my gear shift is not how it ought to be, since there was another snake there to compare it to. Video to follow tomorrow, meantime here are some post-event snapshots of the cars (the other Viper there was acting a Lead car.) Mine is way off in the background as it was very dusty (drove it to work 4 days in a row, and didn't have time to get it washed before heading out early this a.m. to get over to ECR in time!)

ECR_2013_03_02c.jpg ECR_2013_03_02.jpg ECR_2013_03_02b.jpg

2. The Roar In The Night

The Roar In The Night Viper Owner

Not very exciting for those who have properly raced and done fast laps, but definitely enough excitement for me being new to the car!

http://youtu.be/LrGss8Vb9lw

3. Bird325

Bird325 Viper Owner

Glad you had a chance to experience that rush of being on the track for the FIRST time. Get yourself signed up for a HPDE day/weekend as soon as you can. You'll appreciate the car even more and be much more capable of handling it on the road.