Ebay Car warning

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you believe the car has serious issues and the seller misrepresenting the facts why not comment on them (point them out) and allow a potential buyer to decide the merits; it would enable the buyer to flush-out those issues with the seller.....nothing wrong with that.....

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you believe the car has serious issues and the seller misrepresenting the facts why not comment on them (point them out) and allow a potential buyer to decide the merits; it would enable the buyer to flush-out those issues with the seller.....nothing wrong with that.....

Agreed. Lets be honest, anyone purchasing a car of this nature, expecting a gem mint car, with no stories. Is seriously unrealistic..

If I was in the market for a car like this.. I would completely expect that, it's had a rough life. Like all those Comp. Coupes BJ Motors sells for big money. Think they were used to get groceries?:lmao:

As long as systems were solid, (i.e.engine,trans,straight frame,etc.) and PRICE was good. A few stories would not worry me. And, are part of the deal with this car. I'm sure its been wrecked, and there is probably not an original ounce of paint on the car. As long as frame is good, and PRICE is right :2tu:.

This car will never be anything other than a tracker.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good track car for somebody who wants a safe reliable car. I have worked on this car a time or two. Watched it run a 8 hr enduro at VIR.Only issue was a PS pulley failure. 19 mins later it was back on track.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you see it in person.

There are a lot of 'details' about the car that is not revealed in the ad

Just a heads up to really do your homework on this one before bidding.

By coming here an dropping a grenade, makes you look like a troll. Either explain why we shoule beware, or drop it. And if Tom Sessions says it's a good safe car, his opinion trumps yours by 10 fold.

Plus the car is $26K, reserve is probably $25K. That is getting near salvage title prices

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just my old eyes, or does the viper look to be smaller than it should in the picture?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness