Eclipse Taisian Viper, sneak peak at what Oreca can do with the CC?

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this car was posted in the CC forums months ago but today i ran a translation on the website, and while reading the race reports it is mentioned a few times about body parts(rear wing, diffuser etc.) being supplied by Oreca....to me this seems like good news. While the car is technically an old Oreca built GTS-R it has been fitted with a slightly modified CC body....but the good news is that Oreca has been designing parts for CC bodys....which at least means they have exposure to the car and could possibly be working on one as we speak....one could only hope...here is the car btw, for those who didnt see it in the CC forum...

You must be registered for see images

Anthony

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this actually is a GTS-R with a CompCoupe body?
Amazing.

Good to see it owns the Ferrari and the Mosler... And all the rest, too... :laugh:

OP
OP
V

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this actually is a GTS-R with a CompCoupe body?
Amazing.

Good to see it owns the Ferrari and the Mosler... And all the rest, too... :laugh:
thats kinda the deal...they used to run a GTS-R and then they switched to this car...it still runs an 8000cc motor according to their website, and its obvious that the car is wider than a normal comp coupe(from the fenders)

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car won its first *** GT race some time back, its in the CC section somewhere

Oreca was supposed to receive chassis 22 CC, but I' ain't heard or seen anything of it yet

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang