Eibach & Northwind

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried the Eibach springs and liked them very much. I would not go to a larger front swaybar since the Viper already understeers and a larger/stiffer front swaybar will make it worse.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey,
I've wanted to get the Eibachs for a while as well. Is the pic in your avatar with the Eibachs?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I completely agree,

The Eibachs are awesome, make the car look much better and handling is a noticeable difference. I am not sure if the handling part is all eibach though, a more aggressive alignment was also done at same time as springs. But I can tell you one thing the viper handles better now with old hard tires than it did with brand new ones stock, and by far.

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my car at Viper Days with the Eibachs. I'm not sure that you'd need both the lowered springs and the Northwind caps - my car handles noticably better with the springs, and if it was any lower then I would have to trailer it everywhere.

IMG_0674_small.JPG

IMG_9324_small.JPG

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's pic of my car with Eibach lowering kit. Not bad for $260.00 plus installation

Thanks

Mike Adams

You must be registered for see images

Hiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The Eibach springs lower the car about 1" ? Is that right? And if so, have you experienced any unbearable trouble with the front end scraping whenever you leave/enter a garage or similar?
confused.gif

The car as is has a low front end, but there is still tooooo much wheel well
dead.gif
I really need to lower it! Keep in mind that I live in Boston, and we don't have the best roads out here! Thanks