Elite Motorsports, who here has been scamed?

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna know who has or know someone who has had difficulties with Scott at Elite Motorsports.

He took me for close to 10k and still hasn't made right on it, all the excuses and crap. I heard some other stories as well from other members.

Im gonna do something about this once and for all.

Everyone let me know if you have been screwed by this guy. I know were he lives and if it comes down to it I'll go knocking on his front door.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna know who has or know someone who has been F*%$# over by Scott at Elite Motorsports.

He took be <font color="red">(me)</font> for close to 10k and still hasnt <font color="red"> (hasn't) </font> made right on it, all the excuses and crap. I heard some other stories as well from other members.

Im gonna do something about this ones <font color="red"> (once) </font> and for all.

Everyone let me know if you have been screwed by this guy. I know were he leaves <font color="red"> (lives) </font> and if it comes down to it ill <font color="red"> (I'll) </font> go knocking on his front door.

1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
Holy ****, dude are you for real?! Scott has screwed many, but that's why when you drop that kind of change, you do a LITTLE research. :2tu: Also check the quoted text for corrections and fix your damn grammar :eek:

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my bad g i would think that viper owners would be better than that.

and as for grammar.....this isnt english class.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my bad g i would think that viper owners would be better than that.

and as for grammar.....this isnt english class.

Has nothing to do with being a viper owner. Your right, this isn't english class. However, being that we don't know you, we can only form opinions and judge the severity of your case soley based on what we do know...that being what/how you typed. Welcome to the site btw.

Reaction score
Hmmm, I had you down as a Viper Owner....why in the world did you remove your VIN? Or, did I screw up and it was never there? Either way...you register on 12/22/05 asking about this? Why? Did you do ANY research before you dropped $10K? Your ownership status is in question, as are your motives. Had you posted something NEW....you might get some slack. However, you write on the level of current teenagers, have no VIN, and are posting about something that is so OLD NEWS.

You have what appears to be a hidden agenda, and are an unknown entity. It looks like you are hiding something and want to stir the ***.....so naturally people will be skeptical of you and all you write.

BTW....not only does your spelling ****, as well as your grammar (not that this is Engrish class...but you really should take a little pride in how you present yourself)...but you shouldn't threaten (or hint at "knocking on his front door" on a public forum. LOL!! &lt;shaking head&gt;

Reaction score
I wanna know who has or know someone who has been F*%$# over by Scott at Elite Motorsports.

He took be for close to 10k and still hasnt made right on it, all the excuses and crap. I heard some other stories as well from other members.

Im gonna do something about this ones and for all.

Everyone let me know if you have been screwed by this guy. I know were he leaves and if it comes down to it ill go knocking on his front door.

Quoted cuz I can!

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, I had you down as a Viper Owner....why in the world did you remove your VIN? Or, did I screw up and it was never there? Either way...you register on 12/22/05 asking about this? Why? Did you do ANY research before you dropped $10K? Your ownership status is in question, as are your motives. Had you posted something NEW....you might get some slack. However, you write on the level of current teenagers, have no VIN, and are posting about something that is so OLD NEWS.

You have what appears to be a hidden agenda, and are an unknown entity. It looks like you are hiding something and want to stir the ***.....so naturally people will be skeptical of you and all you write.

BTW....not only does your spelling ****, as well as your grammar (not that this is Engrish class...but you really should take a little pride in how you present yourself)...but you shouldn't threaten (or hint at "knocking on his front door" on a public forum. LOL!! &lt;shaking head&gt;

I am very new on this forum and I must agree. That behavior is rediculous. I certainly did not come in here acting a complete fool. Good luck to ya... out there on your own.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Removing my VIN? what is that about?

As far as spelling English is my Second language so give me some slack.

why would you doubt my ownership? and my motives?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys! Why don't we cut him some slack? Since when has good grammer been a pre-requisite for using this forum?

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanx guys, i just wanna know who has been riped off like i was!!!

Share some stories with me, im sure i wasnt the only one fooled.

Steve 02/RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not taking anyones side, calling the Fire Department will not resolve your issues unless he is doing something illegal. If so then report him to law enforcement.

Just my 2 cents

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unreal, soemone posts about getting ripped off by a tuner who's been known to be kind of slippery and yet anything anyone can say to this guy is please correct your spelling and grammar ...................simply unreal.

*** cares, it's the I N T E R N E T.
Sometimes you guys make me wanna puke.. :)
I can understand about finding if he's legit first, but come on.. This is a car site, not English 101 forum.

G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not taking anyones side, calling the Fire Department will not resolve your issues unless he is doing something illegal. If so then report him to law enforcement.

Just my 2 cents

Actually it just might, isn't the FD a branch of government?? And I'm sure they woudn't like to know one of thier own is kinda shady.. But I'd go to them with facts, no heresay.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unreal, soemone posts about getting ripped off by a tuner who's been known to be kind of slippery and yet anything anyone can say to this guy is please correct your spelling and grammar ...................simply unreal.

I can understand about finding if he's legit first, but come on.. This is a car site, not English 101 forum.

G

Oh G,
Don't beat on me too bad. I gave him three different informational posts to look at the second time around :2tu: I guess I was in one of those moods when I looked at his plea for help, and I understand English may not be his first language, but dude?! :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

G

Actually, *** stands for "What the F..." NOT "WHO the F..."

This is the internet, we take our abreviations SERIOUSLY. ****. :laugh:

Now.. I'm still Backing Mike... he was wrong, and I back him that he correctly admited he was wrong. :laugh:

Jon

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

G

Oh G,
Don't beat on me too bad. I gave him three different informational posts to look at the second time around :2tu: I guess I was in one of those moods when I looked at his plea for help, and I understand English may not be his first language, but dude?! :D

;) :LOL:

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will get a hold of the fire department, does anyone know his last name?

I feel stupid i really should have done research on this guy but i just assumed, ive been treated so well by other viper companys, like partsrack and such that i didnt think twice.

leave and learn.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my 2 cents......where are all the people who gave money to someone here who had a custom viper couch made for Scott's son when he was very ill? a lot of people donated a lot of money in support of this gift to Scott for his son, presumably because they thought a lot of him and his family. he must not have been all that "good"........or he's not all that "bad".

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People gave money here for Scotts son before ALL the people came out of the woodwork about being scammed for their money.

No one knew that he was not shipping parts, or shipping crap parts! No one knew that he was not calling people back.

So, "All that good, or All that bad",, pretty obvious!

Mark

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4