Elite Motorsports, who here has been scamed?

Steve 02/RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless he did something illegal and you can accurately prove it his department will not act on it. I don't know what happened to you but if it was that bad you should have legal recourse. The Fire Dept has guidelines and can not discipline him because of bad business outside the Fire Dept.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Unless he did something illegal and you can accurately prove it his department will not act on it. I don't know what happened to you but if it was that bad you should have legal recourse. The Fire Dept has guidelines and can not discipline him because of bad business outside the Fire Dept. >>

i agree with this. my 0.02

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People gave money here for Scotts son before ALL the people came out of the woodwork about being scammed for their money.

No one knew that he was not shipping parts, or shipping crap parts! No one knew that he was not calling people back.

So, "All that good, or All that bad",, pretty obvious!

Mark

I was the person who originated that donation for his ill son for the couch on the vca site and he up to that point in time made good on all the parts that I purchased for him, although there were many problems I had with the product he made good until much later when it was obvious he was having problems and then treated many customers shamefully... With that said he has since been banned and removed from the vca site as a vendor so I believe he has paid the ultimate price..Buyer Beware, enough said on this subject!

Adam

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will get a hold of the fire department, does anyone know his last name?

You lost 10K and you dont know Scott's last name?

How did you buy, what and when?

Did you pay with AMEX, Visa or MC. Take it up with them, at least Amex backs their clients 100%.
Did you pay by check? Take it up with you local police department as a fraud.

Hire a lawyer and go after him. Bashing his department or him does not get the results, unless thats the purpose.

What else you need?

Like said, I would hire a lawyer and/or go to Scott myself to solve this issue.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 2 cents......where are all the people who gave money to someone here who had a custom viper couch made for Scott's son when he was very ill? a lot of people donated a lot of money in support of this gift to Scott for his son, presumably because they thought a lot of him and his family. he must not have been all that "good"........or he's not all that "bad".

Was the 10K recent, or is this one of the never ending hood stories?

I am one that gave money to the Viper Couch. At that time, no issues had arisen, and he was running a nice side Viper business with his son as the mechanic. He was pleasant to deal with, and when people had problems, he addressed them.

Sadly, things went south. Scott built a big new shop, a series of hurricanes hit keeping him at work for extended periods, his son had severe medical issues (not necessarily in this order). My humble opinion is he got in over his head trying to run a part time business that turned into a full time business while holding another full time job with the fire department. I would guess his son's insurance was through his fire-department job, so leaving the fire department to spent 100% of his time doing Elite was out of the question, but that's just a guess.

Once the domino's started to fall, failure was inevitable. The root of the failure was poor quality by the subs doing work for him. He was not able to address the issues with customers that resulted and the quality of the subs parts. The doggy-do hit the fan, and that was that.

:hitfan:

He is still "in business", but he'll never be what he could have been due to the many bridges he burned. If he continues to deliver sub-par parts, and not back them up, he will not be in any level of business.

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read Scott's post here about his sons very sick condition then the next day I went into his shop and found his sick son turning wrenches on a viper.

Not saying he (Nick) was not sick but he was working on a car when Scott described him as bedridden. I saw the couch there and thought to post but tried to give him the benefit of doubt at the time.
He is a rip off, liar "not the in over his head story"
My Personel experience!
Which was documented by a 2nd tuner. (sponser here).

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read Scott's post here about his sons very sick condition then the next day I went into his shop and found his sick son turning wrenches on a viper.

Not saying he (Nick) was not sick but he was working on a car when Scott described him as bedridden. I saw the couch there and thought to post but tried to give him the benefit of doubt at the time.
He is a rip off, liar "not the in over his head story"
My Personel experience!
Which was documented by a 2nd tuner. (sponser here).

I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt too. He was so pathetic to pretend his son was bed-ridden when he was not, just to have an excuse? Oofda. There was no question he has lied to me as well (documented), but not to my knowledge at the point I gave my money to the "Viper Sofa Cause". Things stopped adding up when Coop had his hood issue and when I tried to help Lou out with his engine issue.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has such potential... what a shame. I love the way his hood looks that I have on my car but dayuuuuum, the quality is just in the pits... :(

And I sent my good condition hood to Mark in Texas. Scott crated it up and it literally arrived in pieces..unfortunatley. Very sad all the way around... :( :(

Gerald

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
gerald not sure i understand what it is your saying. on the one hand your stating that you love the way his hood looks on your car, then saying that his quality is the pits??? how do you make sense of that.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, he took us all with his story of his son, and we all bought it! Oh well,, This should not change how we look after one another on the board, but the next time, hopefully some slime ball will not take advantage of us!

We lost some money, he lost a reputation, respect, and trust from a lot of people.

Maybe we need a buyer beware thread or section for the new Viper owners,,

Mark

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He rips people off by the truckload and even says his son is really sick to get sympathy from anyone who will listen. What a ****! Sounds like he needs his ass kicked. I'll do it, where does he live?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery