EMBLEMS?

fatalbite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Dodge should have stayed with the classic snake emblem, over the new one. I have no idea why such a distinctive and original emblem would be replaced with something so unappealing. The snake has lost that cool grin, and it now looks almost childish.
Who here prefers the new one over the old one?I think all the 03 vipers should be recalled, and have that snake emblem ripped off and replaced with the old one.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fatalbite:
I think all the 03 vipers should be recalled, and have that snake emblem ripped off and replaced with the old one.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fatal:
&lt;whining....&gt; I believe that some will prefer to apply the emancipated emblem to more pers<FONT size="4">anal</FONT s> parts of the SRT designer's anatomy
laugh.gif
&lt;end whine&gt;

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Life is pretty short to be worried about the emblem. But just for coffee talk, I think the new snake looks pretty cool, I like the old one too - they both look good to me.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first I really liked it because I felt that a power house like the Viper needed a fiercer looking logo, but that should have been done back in 1992, not now. All vehicles change body styles. sometimes for the better, thats debateable because its so subjective but how many brands change the logo?!?!?!?!?

Imagine the new mercedes having 5 point stars, or the ford oval in red with a different font, add these to the previously mentioned ferrari horse and lamborghini bull.

Its a nice logo, maybe one I would have chosen over the original back in 1992, but 10 years later it should have just stayed the way it was.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't GM come out with a new Corvette emblem for each generation?
I think the new snake looks a little less cartoon like than the old one. I like both but the new one would be my choice.
I'm now getting into my nomex flame proof coveralls.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wanna talk about changes? Check this out!!
eek.gif

"This is what I got from DC":

TO ALL DEALERS

Subject: New Dealer Sign Program

"DaimlerChrysler is in the process of rolling out our new dealer sign program. Each of our brands, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge has new badging and trademarks that give them a strong market presence. In concert with this, our dealer identification will also reflect these brand images.

All dealer old style product signs of the "Pentastar", previous letter designs of the brand and dealer name must be remove and replaced with the new signs. This will occur in accordance with our roll out schedule.

"It sounds like: New Coke / Old Coke , where is the new Coke?"

Generally, we will be switching out the old signs of our Five Star metro dealers first. Within a few weeks you will receiving a brochure describing the policy and guidelines of this new program."

ACHTUNG !! "Leave IT ALONE! This is what we are used to!!
pissed.gif
"

AND: "The Viper logo was
cool.gif
Now it's a cartoon!
nosmiley.gif
"

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree with JMcGuire
should have left it alone.
buy the emblems now from Wizard before they stop making them!!
need one for the lawn tractor. kids toys. etc.etc.etc.

love yellow sneaky pete!!!