Endless Summer Event Nelson BC Sept 10th

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all you Viperholics;

I just booked a block of rooms at the Prestige Hotel in Nelson for the weekend of September 09th thru 11th. Check out the accommodation at www.Prestigehotelsandresorts.com; the Lakeside Resort is absolutely fabulous and has a fully equipped spa for the ladies to enjoy. The local car club is putting on another weekend car show; which has proven to be very popular and attracts cars from BC, Alberta, and Washington State. We would of course enter our Vipers and strut our stuff. You can check out the event on their website www.nelsonroadkings.com

September is normally a very nice month for fall weather so we should enjoy mostly sunny skies and a little cooler weather. Nelson closes their main street for the Saturday event and the Hotels are within walking distance to the downtown core, lots of shops and restaurants.

The hotels are booking up fast so if you want to attend best call them ASAP. Greg W and I have booked already.

If you have any questions please call or email.

NB; Hope to see some new members on the Central Alberta cruise next week!!

Cheers,

Jim

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone;

With only three weeks to go until we hold the last official Regional Event in Nelson I wanted to give everyone a heads up on the timing and encourage all to review the event details including the fabulous accommodation that is available. The trip to the Kootenay Lake area is very scenic and Viper friendly.

I am certain Nelson and the RoadKings will provide some very interesting and memorable events during the weekend.

We will be departing from West Kelowna at 09:00 Friday September 09th.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Jim

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Event Update;

I contacted the local president of the Nelson Road Kings, Mr. Mike Keegan; as it turns out he is a past member of the Viper Club and has fully endorsed the event and is looking forward to meeting some old friends and new Viper enthusiasts. He also mentioned the Saturday night dance is usually sold out and well worth the expense. You can contact him directly for tickets at $ 25.00 each his phone number 1 250 352 6843. You will see cars of every description from the USA; BC and Alberta.

The accommodation is selling out fast; I have booked a block of rooms for the Saturday night at the Prestige Lakeside Resort reservation line 1 877 737 8443; try reviewing the Nelson Resort at www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com; you may have to google the Hotel for details.

Lets hope we get a good turn out for the last planned event for the Viper driving season.

Cheers,

Jim

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone;

The nelson event is on for this coming weekend; some of the Okanagan group are leaving from the West Kelowna Chevron at 09:00 Friday morning; meeting others on route. The weather looks absolutely fabulous 30 degrees and sunny.

Any last minutes decisions please do not hesitate; the hotels are very busy due to the Event so call right away to avoid disappointment.

Hope to see you there.