Engine repair

Arthur R Davis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to say thanks to all those involved with the engine repair in our Viper.I operate a number of vechiles and equipment and have experenced, first hand, serval engine installations. I have also replace serval engines myself. Tom Sessions has my upmost respect as this is the FIRST engine swap I have had done that did not even require a clamp to be retighten! GOOD JOB! We picked the car up at Janni and Henry's house and drove it home. Also, the people at Arrow have done a good job on the engine. Because I did not have any Dyno numbers before the repair, I only have the "seat of the ole pants" method to evalute the engine. I have driven professionally in the past and have a good concept of power so I can confidentually state the the Arrow engine performs MUCH better than the factory engine did. I have not driven any other viper but ours, so I don't know if the factory engine was sick before the liner problem presented itself. A slightly low liner should not cause a power loss because there was no compression leakage, only an anti freeze leak when parked in COLD weather. Will get some dyno numbers at VIR next month. Also Sean Roe supplied some smaller cats to reduce sill heat. These cats made the stock exhuast sound much better and not only reduced sill heat, but the floor board heat is non existant now. Sean drop shipped the cats for me and all was done very well and timely. Will post the dyno results after VIR.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte